My presidential term story.
So I was dumb, As a firs time president.

I'm driving in industrial, I dont know why.. And keep inmind I was president during this.. Lol

THen all the rebels sorround my car, And take me hostage. They demand be to broadcast suff, Wich I do.. They they get in the mood to kill. They tell me to radio in for backup, Then they take out the hole ss and police force. Now, HEres the epic part, How i escaped.

So they drove me to a location and said, Its time to put a bullet in this guys head, I was already at 5 health too. So I say please no! And then run, While having impaired vision, I run and meet up with an ss, He kills them both, And then a random person gives me a healthpack, Wich i later made my gaurd, And i return to city safely. But the rebels are MAD now!

So 5 mins later Im in nexus with my new bodyguard. THen the elavtor comes, ANd i hear the SS get shot. My guard says MR.P GET IN THAT CHAIR. So i do. THen he hides in corner, So then 1 rebel comes and demands me to get out, Wich I do, Hen my body guard snipes him in head. IT was pretty epic.
I finnally died WHen A rebel was shooting through the elevator from below. But I made like 10k When I was president, Partly because of taxes Sicne crime rate was so high, I put them up..

IT was really fun though, I look forward to it again!!
DAT, Amazing. who was the guard? I would like it
Your Fellow FL member
Nook
Donator
It was really fun being Rebel at this, Sadly i had to go in the second raid..But it was fun !