Apparantly I hack.
So, today I decided to go on Alliance of Valiant Arms, which is the game I played before I bought Garry's Mod.

I went on there and we went to play some clanwars, just for fun. We made new accounts to troll around a bit, kill some of the "soundwhores" with your fieldknife and whatnot.

It ended up in them raging extremely bad, making me laugh.

They called me a hacker on several occasions, because I used the beginner sniper, which is usually 2 hit KO, unless ofcourse... You know how to use it!

So here I was, just enjoying a bit of fun and trolling, when suddenly the enemies started going apeshit. I took printscreens of as many moments as I possibly could (I am oBlMeNo, it refers to "MeNoSpeaky" which was my main account. oB stands for "Obese" which is the clan name)

Enjoy the pictures.

Spoiler :

I ended with a score of 20-4, I got reported by everyone on the opposing team (The game has a little bug, if you press "INS" you usually reply to PMs, but it also allows you to see who reported you for some reason)

Please share your "lol" moments from FPS games and other games!
Hacker!
But but but...
Go sit in a corner, drink alchohal, and regret things you have done in your life.
Okay dad.
I am legit =(
(02-12-2013, 01:36 AM)Salinsky Wrote: I am legit =(

You're a legit hacker

Those kids are not worse than CoD kids.
AVA is piss-easy XD
(02-12-2013, 07:27 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Those kids are not worse than CoD kids.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]