Ruxandra unfairly taking away rp point
Name: [FL:RP] Makarov

Time/Date: Not entirely sure

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15331114 (Ruxandra)

Name of Administrator: Ruxandra

Evidence:
A couple of months ago on v2d I had the galil glitch where you cannot see your weapon, I changed jobs to SMS and it had seemed to have fixed it so I asked Ruxandra to demote me because the problem was fixed, she said no. I found out a couple of mins later I could only see my ump45 while arresting a guy and said in voice chat "reconnecting bc of glitch". When I got back Ruxandra instantly took the only Rp point at the time for "reconnecting to avoid job cooldown" without asking me about the situation and pretty much denied my Pm's on the forums, I think she could've either asked me about it or even banned me for it but taking my only rp point seemed a bit extreme. Seeing as another player just got his back I decided to make this in hope of getting it back as it was taken away for a false reason and without solid proof.
- thanks

(i can post the pm's if needed but she basically just constantly accuses me of lying)
Post the PMs.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Quote:hi, today at about 1:50pm you took my Rp point for disconnectiong to avoid jb cooldown, but it's not true, heres what happened.

when i took out my galil before a raid my 1st person guns/hands disapeered. i asked a mod (narcotic) to slay me to fix it (which he did). this did no tfix it so i changed jobs instead of dcing and rejoining to avoid loosing all my props, etc. i then asked you to demote me from that class back to unemployed as i could see my ump45 as ss but when i tried to taze somone for punchwhping me later i saw no taze gun, infact the only thing i could see was the ump45. i then arrested him and said on mic "rejoining because of this glitch" and rejoined. as soon as i got on you took my RP point and did not even ask me why i dced in the 1st place and when i tried to tell you, you just said message me on the forums, so here i am. i understand why you thought i had reconnected to avoid cooldown but i assure you it was because of a glitch. (plus the cooldown had actually timed out when i reconnected as i changed jobs at around 1:44 and reconnected at 1:47-48 so that seems a bit unfair to me, unless i have got the time wrong but it was pretty much off cooldown anyway). please can you give back my rp point i got for "hotel rp" by adman as i worked really hard to get it and it was taken away wrongfully. thanks for taking your time to read this.

Quit lying. Less than two minutes after you asked me to demote you, you rejoined. The full purpose of it was to get back to unemployed since I was watching you and you had absolutely no issue and haven't complained of anything.

i promise i am not lying but if you had listened you would have heard me asying b4 i dced "rejoining bc of glitch" i promise you 100% it was not to avoid cooldown. why would i do that? and to be honest if you insist on doing this i would please like maybe like a ban instead of having my rp point taken away as it seems a little harsh. and also people have done that before and they have only been banned not had their rp points taken away! i hate to start shouting but i am getting angry as it is completly untrue that i dc'ed to get back to unemployed because i was going back as ss when i rejoined anyway as you would see in the logs just after you took my rp point and i pmed you about it.

Here it is but to be honest you really should have asked me or even banned me for this instead of taking away an rp point, and if you look in the closed section you will see another person you took rp points from getting them back and i am just making this to try and get something back that was taken away completley unfairly and when something like a ban would've been more appropriate in that situation (even though i did not reconnect).
You just asked me to demote you, never specified anything even when I responded saying "No, wait the cooldown" making your story less than believable. I have no reason to believe you were actually glitched because after you joined, you remained Unemployed, never hopped onto SS.
Credit goes to Jamie.
Yes but still you do agree taking an RP point when a ban or even asking me is more suitable, look i just want it back, you took it for a reason you thought happened, that diddn't i cant prove i reconneted bc of that glitch but come on, seriously, no player has an Rp point taken away for that.
Hey i don't care if you ban me for it now but i just want it back Tounge
on the same note it would've been worthy of a 24 hour ban and an Rp point getting taken away is like that just times 100. so yeah, it was completely undeserved

And actually i did go SS right as you took the Rp point and was on it for about an hour after you left. don't accuse me of lying on this one because that's what i did.
You are not getting your RP point back, you should feel lucky it wasn't a ban as those stay on record.
Credit goes to Jamie.
I don't feel lucky...
worked really hard for that and had a chance to get it back as soul redeemed another persons Rp points taken by you, but i just guess you like feeling like a big shot and making everyone else feel small.
anyway i did not want you to reply to this, i want somebody else's opinion hence why i made this thread, so please stop.
You do not get to choose your punishment.