Unnecessary ban & ban length
Your name: Leopard

Your ban ID: 24053

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: BR Approved: Breaking NLR, RDM - Extended due to priors

Involved: The Bergindy, A Gurgle528., bobfreaker2000, Jayjacker243, Verzyn, TheCorperal

Why we should unban you: First off, the situation was not explained in the ban request at all. There were two cops on the streets (I believe it was 2 cops) 1 with an AR and one with a pistol. When I got in my car somebody with an AR started shooting me and I went blind. I backed up and then another cop finished me off, and shot somebody else that was on the sidewalk. A cop was rdming other people, we all had him at gun point and caught him. Somebody was even punching him. You can clearly see in the video multiple people aiming guns at him and wanting to kill him. I checked to see if an admin was on but I didn't see any, so I dealt with it on the spot because I wasn't recording.
But to add to this unnecessary ban, 15 days extra for past bans? Come on.. I've been on all day everyday for the past week with no bans + have gotten multiple people banned for breaking rules. Not about that ban life anymore.

Please allowed multiple people such as admins and players to respond before closing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...Vv_JOQGg4s
So, instead of following the rules or recording and posting a ban request, you decided to run back to where you died, get your gear, arm up and shoot the officer that may or may not have killed you?

Did I get that right?
(02-11-2013, 05:44 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: So, instead of following the rules or recording and posting a ban request, you decided to run back to where you died, get your gear, arm up and shoot the officer that may or may not have killed you?

Did I get that right?

It happened way too fast for me to record.

Either way, 21 days is insane. Shit like this happens all the time. The situation was dealt with and nobody complained. Except the guy that posted the ban request and didn't even see the entire thing go down.
That was your 8th ban. That means you've had 7 chances to change your ways and re-think your approach.

Unban request denied, rules were broken, the ban was valid.