Slender - Arrival
ParSec Studios the creators of original horror page collector known as "Slender the Eight pages" along with Blue Isle Studios have created a sequel to their game called Slender Arrival

This time its bigger, better and with storyline to tell you
And as of now, it is for commercial distribution only
And lets add th fact that it has got a bigger open world, various storyline levels and new inventory system

The beta is available for those who pre-order the game now, and it is just as much as 5$, whether on the actual release it will cost you 10$

I bought and downloaded it about an hour ago and I am pretty impressed
What I can definetly tell you is that it really is worth its money

And since it is beta, i am proud to announce that I have found a very first bug :p
[Image: 78954982.png]

I will also be updating you, upon my walkthrough

UPDATE #1: As I have been caught by Slender the first time (yeah.... that soon) I discovered that the Slender has got character animations now, the face is rather much scarier, than just a white black egghead thingy...

UPDATE #2: The levels seem to be randomly generated (or only your starter location). I will know for certain when I will be caught by Slender again, but as for now, I can certainly tell you that whenever you start your new playthrough/retry you are getting spawned with the shack and first (instroduction) page at different location (which I havent seen upon first playthrough)

UPDATE #3: You can certainly die from high points...

UPDATE #4: THAT FUCKER IS WALKING!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG RUN!!!!!!111!!!

UPDATE #5: *Contains Spoiler* (very small spoiler)
Naaaaaw, look at his face, isnt he pretty? ^_____^

Spoiler :

UPDATE #6: When you are standing still you can hear his footsteps, and when the footsetps sounds stop.... the last thing you wanna do is to turn around...

UPDATE #7: Still not sure about random level generation... It really all looks different... Or I just havent explored the whole map good enough yet.

UPDATE #8: Graphics and light effects are sooo damn amazing! Same I can say about Slenders design and animation

UPDATE #9: For some reason it says that my Beta code isn't valid... Still waiting for support line to deal with this
*Slenderman

Kids...
*comes into thread*
*sees slender*
* says nope and leaves*

But in all seriousness i don't get how people can play slender. It's scary as shit D:
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(02-11-2013, 08:09 AM)The Doctor Wrote: *comes into thread*
*sees slender*
* says nope and leaves*

But in all seriousness i don't get how people can play slender. It's scary as shit D:

It isnt, Once the only jump-scare wears off, Its a fairly easy game.
Th e Slender is not the only enemy you will encounter in this game
This one includes storyline and cutscenes, amazing graphics and much more
And just 5$
(02-11-2013, 02:35 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Th e Slender is not the only enemy you will encounter in this game
This one includes storyline and cutscenes, amazing graphics and much more
And just 5$

Ok, It has Masky too. (Whose face was beaten in with a brick mind you.)