Solution for NLR break
I think I found perfect solution for NLR breakings players! I have two ideas:
1. When you kill somebody or cause damage to somebody and he will die in next 10 seconds he CAN´T cause you any damage with weapon. He can fire bullets on you but bullets won´t take any damage. Same with melee weapons. This will stay for 5 minutes (NLR period) since death. Why 10 seconds timer? Example: You are raiding with your friend. You will hit raided person but you don´t kill him. Your friend did. So if he killed him in 10 sec limit raided guy CAN´T cause DMG to you too Smile

2. When you will die there will server create some "invisibile box". When you touch the box you will be returned to your spawn your only pushed back on your previous position. Other players can go here only you can´t . This "invisibile box" will be limit area where you die and you can´t enter here for 5 minutes (NLR period)

That´s all. I hope you understand my ideas :-)
The following 1 user Likes tYn0_SK's post:
  • Death Sniper
Or people could learn the rules, read them, and follow them Smile

I don't think either of your ideas are great unfortunately .. but that's just my opinion. Nothin' personal Smile
I think is easier to add my ides than learn people to follow rules. You are admin you have easier to raid cause if somebody see you are raiding he wont break NLR cause he dont want to be instant banned Smile
The second is great but undoable i think.

To my mind the first one is not good, it will ruin rp situations example :

You kill someone. Before the 5 min left an OTHER completely different situation than at the beginning, he can't kill you...

Understand me ?

Thanks Smile
Your favorite Frenchie !
What if you get killed in your spawn, eh?
You get squished XD

-Ontopic-

Well i have to agree with sniper there, it would totaly ruin the RP
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Flame's post:
  • Dylanco1
itsmefurlings Wrote:The second is great but undoable i think.

To my mind the first one is not good, it will ruin rp situations example :

You kill someone. Before the 5 min left an OTHER completely different situation than at the beginning, he can't kill you...

Understand me ?

Thanks Smile
Come on you must raid or fire with gun every 3 minutes?
killjoy Wrote:What if you get killed in your spawn, eh?
If invisibile block will collide with spawn, It won´t create.
1. Denied

2. Approved
Done.