I need a list of reasons to roleplay taking somone hostage.
I thought Reasons were being mad at the goverment and such, But i guess not...

Please and thanks.
For starters don't hostage people while being a cop as you did with me. I guess you could have done it after you were demoted but im not sure. Easiest thing to do is to think "would I do it IRL?". Sometimes its also good asking someone before if they want to join your RP as a hostage so both sides know whats going down. I just followed you last night since I knew you were new to the game and it was a good way to kill some time.

You should basically always have a made up RP story for your actions. People are kinda sensitive in these servers so if you are new and "fail RP" you will hear about in OOC alot.
There's not many reasons which you would EVER hostage anyone, as Humla said if you wouldn't do it in real life then it's fail rp. I advise you try passive rp instead of what you're doing now, it obviously isn't working well for you.
If you're a Coreleone, Rebel, or doing some kind of GangRP then you can hostage people. But just don't do for a random reason.

Only hostage someone if they have posed a threat to you or your members. Such as:

Attempting to kill one of your members
Attempting to get into your base
and sometimes if they are your arch enemies (stealing your business etc)

Just remember that taking someone hostage is risky just as it would be in real life. The main reason hostages are taken is for interrogation and ransom, not just because you have a hostage rope.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Verzyn
Humla

Sorry about that, I actually had a good rp story though.

I was a cop going A-wall, I was mad at the goverment for low wages, Not rewarding good thing's I've done ETC.

This has and could happen in real life, Or things similiar to it.
(02-10-2013, 07:11 PM)piemaster Wrote: -snip-

Go on strike Tounge
Your Fellow FL member
Nook
Donator
Basically it is everything that GeorgeTheBoy said.

I guess that you could RP a reason to hostage somebody, FYI betrayal, scamming etc.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
So...
Why are reasons such as, 'Robbery went southward' considered bad reasons?
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
I remember then i hostaged Narcotic becuase he killed my father :3 I didnt believe his story of "He did suicide!" So i hostaged him but it got ruined by a bunch of minges cops who just wallbanged and hitted me and him... And they had no warrant..

There you got a reason.. Killing a family member :3
If you're wanted by the police, you could go into a bank or something and hold multiple people hostage, saying you won't let them go unless you are unwarranted. Don't kill them, though.

Reasons for hostaging are a little similar to reasons for assassinating the president. Not exactly, but similar.

Also, don't hold people hostage at their spawns, in the nexus, in the middle of the street, etc.