Servers.
Is it just me but recently the servers have been really unstable is something going on ?
Lack of administration. There hasn't been a lot of admins this weekend for some reason. Drama-related things and stuff.

(02-09-2013, 08:52 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote: Lack of administration. There hasn't been a lot of admins this weekend for some reason. Drama-related things and stuff.

I was speaking connection wise.
I was thinking the same thing , Ciryl.
Hopefully this will get better soon Smile
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Indeed.
Yes, I have noticed my ping is higher than usual. It seems to be settling above 100, normally it is around 60. I think this has occurred since they 'rolled back' the update.
Regards,
aviator
(02-10-2013, 10:12 AM)Aviator Wrote: Yes, I have noticed my ping is higher than usual. It seems to be settling above 100, normally it is around 60. I think this has occurred since they 'rolled back' the update.

My average ping is around 15-20 or maybe even below 10 but yes something has happened.
I had 960 ping the other day. I think I was being DDOS'd by one of my adoring fans.
Lead by example.
The following 1 user Likes Al sevenfold's post:
  • Nevy
We have been experiencing connection issues, especially for US users, I myself do not have any problem, as my ping always is around 10 - 20.
My ping has stabilized but I have noticed a lot more lag on the server.
Regards,
aviator