I'm in need of help!
Hey, what's up everyone!

I stopped playing Steam a few months back for personnel reasons, although I really want to get back playing Gmod and FearlessRP, although I can't get onto my account because my steam account needs the code for access on a new computer.

BUT, I can't access the email that I used for it anymore, which is really annoying, is there anyway I can get back onto that account?

Thanks for your help,

Pavilion!
Contact steam support. If you are not using the email address, and that is the one it is wanting you to use, then you will have to contact steam support.

Steam support can take up to a week to Reply, which is annoying, but it will still mean you will be able to access your account, but you may have to wait a while, as steam support do not reply to the questions they are asked very fast.
Okay, thanks man!

I'll try, I just wish I could access the account today. I really want to get back onto Fearless! Sad
Pavillion, i had this happen to me and i may have an easier solution (no gurantees) Did you setup any alternate emails or security questions for the main steam email?. If so then this is simple to get around. Simply click the forgotten password button on the main email then enter the alternate and/or answer the security questions. If this is not the case then Commander fi5h has got the best solution.
Yeah, I'm not sure that I set up any security questions or an alternate email if I'm honest which is a shame! So, I'll just have to wait for the ticket to be answered!

Thanks anyway!