HSS/Police Commander - Demotion
(02-10-2013, 02:12 PM)Mr.Sniper Wrote: +Support

The hours for commander should be WAY higher than 4 I have seen too many 20 hour minges before.

Around 50 hours would be good imo. It's not like you become commander easily IRL. As of now the commander doesnt have that much power over the force though so it doesnt matter but if this get implemented people will have to listen more to the commander and I sure dont want to obey a minge commander.
+Support

Would indeed need to increase hours for the Police Commander so that newbie minges don't go on a random demote rampage Tounge
(02-10-2013, 02:29 PM)Humla Wrote:
(02-10-2013, 02:12 PM)Mr.Sniper Wrote: +Support

The hours for commander should be WAY higher than 4 I have seen too many 20 hour minges before.

Around 50 hours would be good imo. It's not like you become commander easily IRL. As of now the commander doesnt have that much power over the force though so it doesnt matter but if this get implemented people will have to listen more to the commander and I sure dont want to obey a minge commander.

Uhem, the President only has a 10 hour limit (or 12), so 50 hours is not a good comprimise at all..
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
+support

Totally agreeing with this idea since most mayors just go afk as taxes roll in so the minge cops don't get demoted.
- support

and then the minges invade...
+Support
As it has been stated many, many times, increasing the hour limit by a drastic amount does not fix things. It only allows players to not get a chance of learning that job properly. That being said, the sad fact is that hours do (generally) determine they way of approaching situations and general RP experience (of FL at least).

So, if this is implemented, the hour limit should be raised slightly. Perhaps to 7h, or 6 just to give it a cut above police officer, but not a full-fledged President.

+ Support
+support, maybe add a 'reason for demotion' part to the command so that either 1) The player can take a screenshot of the reason and perhaps post a BR accordingly or 2) a record for the logs that an administrator can look up with ease.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • DoomDude1
(02-12-2013, 05:05 PM)Toxic Wrote: +support, maybe add a 'reason for demotion' part to the command so that either 1) The player can take a screenshot of the reason and perhaps post a BR accordingly or 2) a record for the logs that an administrator can look up with ease.

The reason for the demote would actually be incredibly useful. It would prevent (or at least lower the amount) of people who abuse their jobs and then scream "Random deeemooooote".
(02-12-2013, 05:05 PM)Toxic Wrote: +support, maybe add a 'reason for demotion' part to the command so that either 1) The player can take a screenshot of the reason and perhaps post a BR accordingly or 2) a record for the logs that an administrator can look up with ease.

Totally Agree.