Server Down - 17/03/11
Any reason for this? it isn't showing up in my favourite list! (or normal list)
Our hosting is doing maintenance to their servers..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Thank you ;D
Have any idea when it will be finished?
Im gonna slit my wrists if i can't play on flrp!
Why? Why at weekend? Sad . Ok It´s time to go play WoW Cheese
Did the host told you guys how long the maintenance is going on?
because its already two days now..

Marc.
(03-18-2011, 01:52 PM)Adolf Wrote: Im gonna slit my wrists if i can't play on flrp!

Now if your going to do that just cause you cant play CityRP then sir you have no life....

While its down play another game or go outside and play football/basketball or go on a date with your girl.

Surely theres more to life then Garrysmod for you people.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
The following 1 user Likes MikeyTheFox's post:
  • Headster
Ye guys i know, I'm a gamer i liek games but seriously you haved to get fresh air i heared most server hosting are doing matinece and my freind has a server that is hosted using a simlar hosting and the they're servers are going online this saturday 11:00am GMT+0 (England, London Time) so ye play games like cod what mikey said etc i wont double post but i heard the servers are going back online Saturday 11am so get fresh air
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

On what Mikey said I personally think every person can do what they want and it is not your place to say what he is and isn't. Whether its true or not. And besides, i'm sure he was just making a point how he enjoys FL:RP as do I. Does it make him less of a person if he has less of a social life then you or others? I don't believe so. Anyways, I don't think he would actually slit his wrists or I certainly hope not. I don't know if he was serious or joking or if you were serious or joking but I just think some people need to think a bit more about what happened.
Leo, uhm... What?

Closed, since you're all being drama-queens.

No, the host hasn't given us any estimates on when the server might be back.
Don't bother making new threads about this.