How to get rid of errors?
Thumbs Down 
I need to get rid of these errors... I am on a MAC.

I've installed Counter Strike Source and Half Life 2 on Steam, even TF2, but I'm still getting errors. Like above my head, models, cars, several guns and stuff.

Does anybody have any idea how to get rid of this? It's checked off in GMod and I have no clue what to do next. Just doesn't make sense.
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.

Same. I'm on a mac, downloaded the content pack, installed it, and I've got all of the games that are needed. :/
The following 1 user Likes Grinch's post:
  • tQto
(02-08-2013, 09:27 AM)Skript Wrote: Same. I'm on a mac, downloaded the content pack, installed it, and I've got all of the games that are needed. :/

It's freaking weird, man. I don't get it.
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.

Have you enabled the content on gmod? When you are on the menu click the game controller icon at the botton right corner and check box the content.
Lead by example.
Half Life 2 displays an cross, but I have it in my library.

And..the content pack doesn't seem to be installed.
Don't forget to actually run the games at least once that works for some people.
Do you have hl2 ep1+2?
Lead by example.
(02-10-2013, 03:05 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Don't forget to actually run the games at least once that works for some people.
Do you have hl2 ep1+2?

I have HL2, ep2, but not one.
Thing is, I can hear the sounds, but can't see the textures.
Im having trouble with CS: S where I have the game in garrys mod but the gun textures have suddenly gone missing...
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

Did you download the contact pack?
Yes. I have downloaded the content pack, because I hear the sounds of the sirens.
I just installed HL2: ep1, and I am going to run it now,