[FM:L] Jokhah
I was playing on the serve today as SS and I ran into jokhah. he said I wasn't doing something right & demoted me even though I was rp'ing correctly. i thought this was really rude & it should be dealt with.
thx,
[CC]Hckr Assn
...Template?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Okay. So here is what happened. I logged onto 33x and was called within seconds for a random arrest. Hckr was at industrial by himself as SS, Ninja Ollie was in cuffs. I immediately ask why he was being arrested, Hckr said for shooting at him. Ninja said this wasn't true. So I moved onto my next question. I asked why hckr was there. His reply was "None of your business". At this point I stated "Oh really? Uncuff the man." As far as I can tell he was A: Patrolling B:Getting smart with me for whatever reason.
His response to me telling him to uncuff the man was "whatever, pres isn't giving warrants anyway." After that I explained to him that I have every right to know what he's doing and why, then demoted him for his actions.

If you think that is abuse, I could have blacklisted you from the job for patrolling and/or pinned you with moderator disrespect. Instead I chose to merely demote you. Keep in mind Hckr this isn't the first time I've talked to you about patrolling as SS and have taken time before to fully explain the job to you.

Thank you for the thread, I hope I've been helpful.
Jokhah
Closed, not an abuse matter. Player was lucky not to get banned or blacklisted as it is.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393

Seems everyone has forgotten this. We had a code system back before when people who blatantly didn't read or follow this were banned for a week. You're lucky it's not there right now for some reason, I think I may bring it back.