Unblacklist Request
Heart 
Name: [FL:RP] Coffee Montana

Time/Date: 04.02.2013

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34955263

Admin who blacklisted you: Killjoy

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Here comes the story.I am blacklisted from weapons for 50hr because the old admin Timanator perma banned me accused of cheating.One of the guys on the server who hated me sent him the picture from my library to him which was taken at another server using material hack not fl and then timanator perma banned me.And then Killjoy unbanned me in exchange of 50hr wbl.But i think i dont deserve it since i have never hacked on FLRP and never would.Talked to a few admins like Jamie,SoulRipper and much more.They all said you can probably get unbanned.SoulRipper told me to add an unblacklist request here after a long talk.The thing is i have never broken any rules in fl such as rdm or anything.I hope you guys understand me and lift my unblacklist request.Thanks.

Note:The pic from my library was taken for fun and just bragging.Not to use for advantage since i am afraid of getting VAC banned. ^.^
To my understanding, this blacklist was part of the terms of your unban. Just making sure your aware of that. Hopefully a higher power will respond to this soon however this msg is to assist you with understanding why it's in place for the meantime.

Sincerely and Respectfully,
Jokhah
The original bam was for coming on FL with cheats.