is it bannable
is it bannable to shoot in moving car? if yes , then what the hell why does everyone shoots in it? i was killed when was driving my car
Wrong section, and yes, you may not shoot at a driving vehicle.
Well, it really depends on the situation..

If you are breaking Traffic Laws cops MAY NOT shoot you, however if you shot at the cops and entered a vehicle they may shoot you if chosen to.

There is and will always be different scenarios, and it really depends on the scenario wether you are allowed to shoot or not.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Moved to Help & Support.
(02-02-2013, 04:22 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Well, it really depends on the situation..

If you are breaking Traffic Laws cops MAY NOT shoot you, however if you shot at the cops and entered a vehicle they may shoot you if chosen to.

There is and will always be different scenarios, and it really depends on the scenario wether you are allowed to shoot or not.

The quoted message is accurate. Depends on the situation, if you are unsure, contact a moderator or an admin to clarify.
Regards,
aviator
I would say, if you saw someone shooting at your car while you were driving, then it would probably be because you broke FearRP, as you did not stop when they had a gun pointing at your Vehicle.

But still they are not suppose to shoot the car, so if you find the player(s) Who did shoot at your car, then post a Ban Request or something like that.
(02-04-2013, 11:01 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: I would say, if you saw someone shooting at your car while you were driving, then it would probably be because you broke FearRP, as you did not stop when they had a gun pointing at your Vehicle.

But still they are not suppose to shoot the car, so if you find the player(s) Who did shoot at your car, then post a Ban Request or something like that.

Sometimes there is a valid reason to shoot at a vehicle, so as I have already said, it depends on the situation.
Regards,
aviator