How do you get RP points
I got told that you have to do something good & roleplayish.

I have been trying my hardest to get them like that. I have helped people from, Letting people borrow my car(Which was a stupid idea, but they brought it back) and setting up stores for people. Working for people. And I even gave away 3 free cars to people who didn't have one. I said that, those cars were for charityCheese
[Image: 8ua.gif]

Click this to see bacon
Giving away your car won't get you points
admins have to be online, and you have to make a good, passive roleplay. Note, admins don't go around giving points, so the thing you make has to be pretty good, try and think of something original.
Example: Court RP
(02-04-2013, 12:48 AM)The Honored Wrote: Giving away your car won't get you points
admins have to be online, and you have to make a good, passive roleplay. Note, admins don't go around giving points, so the thing you make has to be pretty good, try and think of something original.
Example: Court RP
Ok. I will try to think of something original. thanks
[Image: 8ua.gif]

Click this to see bacon
Just do passive RPs all the time.
To get RP points you need to do a good RP where Admins can see and tell that you worked hard on it. For example building a theater at the Cub Foods and getting everyone to come see a movie you RPed, if admins see that you worked hard and you deserve it then you have a pretty good chance of getting an rp point.
Make sure you do not ask admins for an rp point, they will let you know if you deserved it or not.
You need to role play 'Roleplay decently and you may earn a point' if I remember scrolls on your HUD while in game.

Never ask an admin for a point.

Do a unique role play and an admin will have to see it and like it.
Regards,
aviator
Closing.