Poll: Should i host this server ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
58.33%
7 58.33%
Let the admins decide!
16.67%
2 16.67%
No!
25.00%
3 25.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Better Host! | Crashes! | Laggs! | SUPPORT MY IDEA PLEASE!
Exclamation 
Hi all,

Ive started playing at this wonderfull server , but 1 things annoys me...
Crashes every 2 hours

So i wanted to ask if u guys could change host

I can even host for u guys (I hire a root @ Hetzner.de)
I could host a 1-week-trial and if u guys like it i can host for free Smile

Ur choice Smile

Greetz Drwild

Edit : Server crashed 2x in 20 mins
Made me loose 10K of money and 5 cola's and 5 chinese food...
Server Founders : Please let me host this server!
I'm tierd off the crashes -.-'
I voted yes. I mean, it worth a try.
Do it. I'm tired of the crashes and losing all my contras.
I vote no, the founders have already a pretty good deal with the current owner. And its one more thing: After the 1 week trial, how much will the upkeep be each month?
(08-03-2010, 09:25 AM)Paven Wrote: I vote no, the founders have already a pretty good deal with the current owner. And its one more thing: After the 1 week trial, how much will the upkeep be each month?

This.
(08-03-2010, 09:25 AM)Paven Wrote: I vote no, the founders have already a pretty good deal with the current owner. And its one more thing: After the 1 week trial, how much will the upkeep be each month?

(08-02-2010, 02:12 PM)Drwild Wrote: I could host a 1-week-trial and if u guys like it i can host for free Smile
That poll is kinda dumb even if it is yes the admins are still gona decide to have it or not ......
(08-03-2010, 12:54 PM)FrontierJustice Wrote:

(08-02-2010, 02:12 PM)Drwild Wrote: I could host a 1-week-trial and if u guys like it i can host for free Smile

You sir have found a loop hole.
I totally agree TOO many crashes at least 10 a day its stupid, and also the amount of times ive saw stupid little bugs like not being able to arrest people even though they have an arrest warrant or not being able to sit in a seat in the mayors office because you get stuck in the roof it needs to be sorted!
Now we just gotta wait for the admins

Btw : for u 'geeks' out there
Here are the server specs

CPU : i7 920 with Hyper-Threading-Technologie
Ram : 8 GB DDR3 RAM
HDD : 2 x 750 GB SATA-II HDD
Internet : 100 MBit

Another Edit :$ :
If i can host we can upgrade the slots :O