Can not look around.
Okay, recently my player can not look left,right,up or down, he can move around (walk,run and fly). I have deleted all my addons,materials... well basically everything related with Gmod and then restarted my computer... and it fixed.... moments later upon joining the server it bugged out and happened again. I defrag'd all my files and verified my cache and yet it's still broke :/

Anyone know a permanent fix?
Have you tried to reinstall your Garry's Mod?
Seems like mac has problems with that, are you using a mac?
Otherwise, just double check if everything is ok, mouse settings, binds.
(02-02-2013, 10:28 PM)Weecow Wrote: Seems like mac has problems with that, are you using a mac?
Otherwise, just double check if everything is ok, mouse settings, binds.

No :/

(02-02-2013, 10:26 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Have you tried to reinstall your Garry's Mod?

and no i did not think of that... i will try it.
Have you messed around with settings before you had this problem?
(02-02-2013, 10:32 PM)Weecow Wrote: Have you messed around with settings before you had this problem?

Settings .... no
Files....yes
I was doing some coding.... and it just crashed when i started it.... that is why i deleted all my files.
Didn't work....
Check the options and double check that all your settings are correct, if not the only thing I can recommend is to re-install Garry's Mod. Make sure you delete all files related to it (including App Data files). Always be careful when messing around in system files and do not delete anything you are unsure of.
Regards,
aviator
I fixed it.

All i had to do is go to console and put m_rawinput 0
Great! Glad you fixed your problems.
Regards,
aviator