admin problem
so the problem is:
admin nicoretive or something went to my freshly created tycon he saw my buildings, it was some kind of spinning wheels machine (iw was safe) and unfinished bungee
everybody could use it for free it was in my bought base walls was not tall only one fence tall and there was a door with keypad and button. he deleted the funny stuff and told me it was last warning he didnt say the reason for deleting the props so i asked him for that, he just ignored me. what rule did i broke ? i thing he should tell something before deleting the props. so help me !
Nicoretive? Didnt you mean narcotic? Anyways, probably you was public building, suggesting to re-ead the rules.
It was public building and I told you, it filled the whole street.
(02-01-2013, 11:29 PM)Narcotic Wrote: It was public building and I told you, it filled the whole street.

you didnt tell me and it wasnt public, it was my place, i bought the doors, why didnt you just tell me ? and what was the thing with voicechanger ? i hadnt got any !
(02-01-2013, 11:33 PM)kori Wrote:
(02-01-2013, 11:29 PM)Narcotic Wrote: It was public building and I told you, it filled the whole street.

you didnt tell me and it wasnt public, it was my place, i bought the doors, why didnt you just tell me ? and what was the thing with voicechanger ? i hadnt got any !

I told ixLiamHD to take off his voicechanger as it was extremely horrible. And yes, I did tell you and your "carrussel" more looked like something that swings and kills.
Feel like the FL team have been doing a good job banning you? Yes? Of course they did! Why not go and repay Narcotic with an admin abuse thread backed by zero evidence and fueled by zero intelligence. Why not? All the other kids do it.
The following 1 user Likes Disabled Angel's post:
  • DoomDude1
This isn't even in the admin abuse thread, Help and support. Well this isn't even Admin abuse so you know..
How about you read the rules?
Lead by example.
Hello Kori,

I'd like to start with the fact that for Building in Public Area, you need a Staff Approval.

As I was there, I'd like to give my mind now :

Your construction was not totally realistic since the construction area was not appropriate (a theme park in front a garage)!

Second fact is that you've been warned at least 3 times, if not 4. When he came for the first time, he deleted, and returned back to his duties, then you respawned it, he came back, redeleted, and again, and again ... You ignored his orders.

Edit :
(02-01-2013, 11:24 PM)kori Wrote: what rule did i broke ? i thing he should tell something before deleting the props. so help me !

I thought that you were supposed to read the rules in integrality when you joined the server for the first time ?
Take a look here : http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Nicoretive! HAHAHAHAHAHA, THATS GOLDEN!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Floodify, GRiiM
(02-01-2013, 11:24 PM)kori Wrote: what rule did i broke ?

This one: 5. You may not build in a public area unless an admin gave you permission.
Lead by example.