REPORT Narcotic
Exclamation 
so im on the server as usual and i don't know the code for the fading door i ask "whats the code to nexus lobby" and i got no answer so i ask again and still no answer and im SS so i go to key pad cracker and i start cracking and Narcotic shows up and demotes me! so then i said "WTF WHY DID YOU DEMOTE ME RANDOM DEMOTE"
"Using his keypad cracking instead of using common sense" AND NO WARNINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HE NEVER GIVES ME WARNINGS ANY TIME HE BANES ME ITS JUST IM DOING SOMETHING THAT HE THINKS IS RONG LIKE RE SPAWNING WHERE I DIED WHEN A RAID WENT ON I JUST RE SPAWNED SO WTF MAN AND I KNOW HE WILL SAY SOMETHING LIKE I GAVE HIM 5 WARNINGS YOU ALWAYS LISTEN TO THE MODERATOR SO RECAP I ASK 2 TIMES FOR THE CODE AND JUST GET DEMOTED I ASK WHY AND SAY WTF MAN AND IM BANDED WORST MODERATOR EVER
Please read the rules for report

The ban issued on you (#23152), was given for giving me death threats in OOC after I blacklisted you from the Special Service job after abusing your tools to open keypads. After that, you proceed to give me a death threat and disrespect me in OOC, therefore you were banned for that, as the rules clearly state that such things are strictly against our policies.

Sending me PMs where you state disrespectful things towards me is also not okay.

[Image: dcfd4f9d2de25b38e92cbec4a0c01d17.png?1359759485]

[Image: df5a207080e3cbb79dcaabe9e3f84557.png?1359759518]
K IM SORRY FOR THE EMAIL AND PM BUT RILLY NO ONE ANSWERS ME WHEN I ASK FOR THE CODE SO THE ONLY THING I CAN DO IS CRACK IT... WELL YOU GET THE POINT I JUST HAD A BAD DAY AND GETTING BAN DOSNT HELP AND WHAT IS BLAKE LIST HERE LETS MAKE A TRADE UN BLAKE LIST ME AND ILL TAKE THE FORM DOWN DEAL PM ME WHEN YOU GET AND THINK IF ITS A DEAL

THANKS (DID YOU GET THE OTHER ONE THOU AND SEE WHAT MENTAL PROBLEMS I HAVE)
I suggest you just sit out your ban.
IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE BAN IM TALKING ABOUT THE BLAKLIST+ DOES THE BAN GO FOR ALL SERVERS OR JUST THE 1
Can you please switch off the caps lock?
sorry

i do edmit to cracking and wtf but that im going to kill you i didnt mean to put it in //(ooc)

i do admit to cracking and wtf but that im going to kill you i didnt mean to put it in //(ooc) i had it on paste so i hit ctrl+v but i thought i had something else coped

i do admit to cracking and the wtf and stuff but the death threats but that i didnt mean to put it in //(ooc) i had it on paste so i hit ctrl+v
a quick look at logs, you didnt even attempt to find out the code
In addition, please do avoid to spam me with PMs about messages you send here and sending duplicate ones too.
Provide evidence, Provide template be formative and quit the all capsing the messages.