Ban Request: Constantine
Name of Played: Constantine

STEAM_ID: STEAM_0:1:13533433

Time in GMT: yesterday (Related to date of this post) at around 19:00 +1GMT

Server: [FL] Fearless [Semi-Serious Roleplay] [FASTDL] rp_evocity_v2d

Summary: The incident happened yesterday, me and two of my friends where building a base in slums as rebels. Having set up the outer doors, blocking from any unwanted attention we decided that getting some contraban wouldn't be too bad. Then, out of the blue we have a cop (In this case Constantine) on our door claiming he had the right to get inside and take a look. We told him off because he 1: Didn't have a warrant and 2: Could not possible have seen us getting contraban because of our set up, so he had no reason to be suspicious. About 5 minutes later we had 2 SS, and 3 officers on our door, with a warrant, armed and set to shoot on sight mode. Having guns we fought back. But when I disconnected due to a problem with Gmod the rest of my friends doubled back to our "inner chamber". Where Constantine proceeded to wallbang a friend of mine to death, and arresting the other (Video of the wall banging below).

Evidence: Wall Bang (Youtube-Video) You can clearly hear a MP5 shooting, and you can see Constantine walking around with a MP5 after my walls where taken down.
I had a reason to be suspicious because i heard it recharging,i then asked you to if i could come inside to get more clarification and you refused,then i did stay for a bit ( around 4 minutes ) and i heard it recharging again,then i called SS,we got a search warrant on the door that leads to your garage which can be confirmed by logs ,but we found out that another inside the garage(the one your located at ) is owned by another person and we couldnt get search warrant because the owner was disconnected after that i was out of the garage the whole time until the walls disaspeared ( props take time to disaspear after disconnection ) ,also i did not wallbang,you can clearly see that in the video,all the shots were UMP shots going trough walls,no MP5 shots,the only guns that were shooting were an UMP and an silenced M4 which can be reconized,those two weapons cannot be used by police men.We are limited to MP5.
Therefore this is not valid.

i did stay around,if you have evidence that i didnt then post it.Also your friend was killed by an UMP,i cannot use an UMP as a police officer.and there were 2 ss and me,you even said it yourself in your post here let me quote you ( we had 2 SS, and 3 officers on our door, with a WARRANT, armed and set to shoot on sight mode( this is not true .... else i would have shot you when the walls disaspeared ) )
"i was out of the garage the whole time until the walls disaspeared"

Thats just pure bs, you can even see so in the video. You're inside the garage when the wallls came down.

"also i did not wallbang,you can clearly see that in the video,all the shots were UMP shots going trough walls,no MP"

Thats the one minute the video lasts. Before we started recording however, which can be backed up be the log i assume, you and the others were wallbanging to the extent where all 3 behind the wall lost hp even though we moved around to avoid being shot. The shots fired included yours. A few of you shot a few rounds on the wall, and at some point heard contra being destroyed (by your bullets) so you all went berzerk seeing you could make a quick buck, and injuring us in the process.

The warrant you were given came from you being shot at by the people across the street, not hearing contra, i was watching the camera outside the building at the time, and you were standing there for a full 5 minutes before ultimately gaining it outside the building. You used that time to taze Shanze and Imaprice although they were not armed, and didn't threaten you, or break rules.

This should be pretty easy to confirm in the log
In the video you can see me at the door of the garage,also i did not wallbang,if i did then back it up with evidence.and now you are conflicting,your friend just said he didnt see me outside the building with the camera,now your saying you saw me outside,because its true i was listening to the contraband recharging sound ( waiting for it to recharge ),also we got shot and people ran to that room,i had the right to use the tazer because you could get your gun out and shoot again,just to make things safe.and to complete this while i was hearing the contraband one of you shot me( i didnt die ) then ran back inside because i injured him ,which gives me the right to give a search warrant on the man shooting and which was the owner of the building ,and for contraband being heard ( thats why i was standing there for 4 minutes ),also two of you were raiding the place accross the street,i killed one of them i believe and the other one ran away ,i also saw you shooting a BMD from inside that little room that leads to garage ( shooting trough the glass )
"if i did then back it up with evidence"

log.

"now your saying you saw me outside,because its true i was listening to the contraband recharging sound"

At that point you were waiting for the warrant to go through, because the president wasn't responding.

"also we got shot and people ran to that room"

I was the only one inside the room at the time, and i didnt shoot you.

"right to use the tazer because you could get your gun out and shoot again"

You didnt taze me, even once. You tazed and cuffed imaprice and shanze, who at the time were unarmed and hadn't been armed near that time.

"one of you shot me"

Thats just lying. I assure you, i would kill you if i shot at you once, anything else would be meaningless, seeing as the last time you were shot you chose to "hide" in front of a straight wall. shanze and imaprice couldn't shoot, seeing as how you cuffed them.

"me the right to give a search warrant on the man shooting me"

so now you're admitting the reason for the warrant wasnt contraband? get your story together
you just admitted shooting me by saying ( seeing as the last time you were shot you chose to hide ),you are twisting your story
Facts are:I heard contraband and one of you shot me and went inside,the warrant was both for armed men shooting at police the
n going inside that building (and contraband since i heard it ) ,i only included the armed men inside the warrant but that dosnt make it less valid.its valid to get a search warrant on a building where men that shot you went inside
what ever happend you can not wallbang unger any means !!

so stop this meaningless posting and take the fall if the admins find you guilty !
if not lucky for you Smile
(02-01-2013, 04:34 PM)Patt Wrote: "if i did then back it up with evidence"

log.

"now your saying you saw me outside,because its true i was listening to the contraband recharging sound"

At that point you were waiting for the warrant to go through, because the president wasn't responding.

"also we got shot and people ran to that room"

I was the only one inside the room at the time, and i didnt shoot you.

"right to use the tazer because you could get your gun out and shoot again"

You didnt taze me, even once. You tazed and cuffed imaprice and shanze, who at the time were unarmed and hadn't been armed near that time.

"one of you shot me"

Thats just lying. I assure you, i would kill you if i shot at you once, anything else would be meaningless, seeing as the last time you were shot you chose to "hide" in front of a straight wall. shanze and imaprice couldn't shoot, seeing as how you cuffed them.

"me the right to give a search warrant on the man shooting me"

so now you're admitting the reason for the warrant wasnt contraband? get your story together
(Thats just lying. I assure you, i would kill you if i shot at you once, anything else would be meaningless, seeing as the last time you were shot you chose to "hide" in front of a straight wall. shanze and imaprice couldn't shoot, seeing as how you cuffed them.)
You are basically saying that the last time you shot me i went to hide in front of a straight wall

(02-01-2013, 05:07 PM)TheSemperFi Wrote: what ever happend you can not wallbang unger any means !!

so stop this meaningless posting and take the fall if the admins find you guilty !
if not lucky for you Smile

Again you have to proove that i was wallbanging,if you dont have no proof please leave,also you are not part of this story,so remove your post.
"you just admitted shooting me by saying ( seeing as the last time you were shot you chose to hide ),"

i saw the incident on the camera outside, the one that shot you was living across the street and had been raided several times before by the police.

"You are basically saying that the last time you shot me i went to hide in front of a straight wall"

My camera was attached to the right side (of our building) on the opposite side of the street. I saw you the entire time you were hiding, and when you were shot at. not to mention when you tazed and cuffed imaprice and shanze
the one in the white suit ( imaprice ) shot me,and he went right in your building which means you are with him ( he put the passcode on the keypad and got in ) then i got the search warrant to raid ,not to forget the contraband that i heard,i also admins can check logs and see that i radioed the SS to help me with the raid because there is contrabnad inside and armed men defending it,admins can check radio logs...so it's double valid reason,he shot me went to your building and i got search warrant on that.
Dont harbor terrorists next time.