Admin Abuse please demote
Name:Supermonkey

Time/Date:Time 21:00pm 30/01/2013

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:51309292

Name of Administrator:Salinsky

Evidence:

So my friend Jokhah was building a snowman salinsky appeared, said he was his friend so after they were doing what they were doing, so after i asked salinsky to leave with my gun out, (I Had my

gun out due to people dont listen when you tell them to leave, it gives a better response) he then left put some sort of armour on, pulled out an AK outside where we were basing (the door still

being open),stormes back in 10-15 seconds later demanding i get on the ground(hostage situation) i then asked him why are you trying to hostage me, what reason do you have, "his reason" "you

pointed a gun at me" so im i say "thats not a very good reason" while he is still shouting get on the ground, he then immedietly says your breaking FearRP,So me being the person i am i argued

with him to get my point across for the next few minutes then he literally turns around and says "your" all retarded",then says "i came back pointed a gun hostaged him told him to get on his

knees while he is saying i random hostaged him i didnt even hostage him" then i say "well you should have hostaged me whats the whole point of a hostage situation if your not going to hostage me

with a rope"he then says "hostaging requires a hostage rope, i can show you the logs i dont even have one" so im like what is the whole point of this situation if you dont even have a hostage

rope so like a nice person i am i offered him one, so he just turned around and ran off after that we exchanged words in OOC Before i got banned.
and in the messages and before i got banned he told me he warned me but where were the warnings did not warn me atall or i just wasn't reading OOC.

So still not knowing why i was actually banned apart from what it says in the Ban section on the forums i then messaged him on the forums asking why and that didnt turn out too well either

He then repeated to go public with everything and said in OOC i sent him a (Personal message)
[Image: 2cf5x1l.jpg]

So again i was trying to prove another point and he was having none of it and told me to "piss off" witch i dont think any "MOD" Should do no matter what.
[Image: 30xa6pt.jpg]

Then told me he was only going to respond to my @ Calls and im a horrible RP'er
[Image: 141qjq8.jpg]

(Disclaimer Video was supplied by Mr Quiggles details on the youtube video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ8PiPGf5...e=youtu.be
Disclaimer: I didn't want any part of this situation as I expressed but as my name was put into this I feel the need to give my side of the story. Here goes, try to keep up and understand what I'm saying as people seem to misunderstand me rather easily.

Whole story from Jokhah view.

So I was building snowmen for D Wep Lord at this compound. I had been doing it for probably over an hour by the time salinsky logged on. When I noticed Salinsky joined I pmed him asking him to come check out my lastest and greatest creations from my snowman creations. (Most of the FL team has experienced this and has teleported to me to check them out with no problems. I can name FL team members that have done this if required though I don't think it is.) He was there and gone a bit due to @ calls taking him away. We made our usual jokes to one another while we showed off our newest stuff. D Wep Lord who was one of the owners of the compound at the time was alerted that Salinsky was only there to check out my new dupes. We exchange a few viewing and commentaries on each other's dupes and no one in the area was excluded in the display. All fine and dandy. After a little while Monkey came over and asked Salinsky to leave while pointing a gun. The gun was not pointed the entire time but at the immediate hearing of the demand, the gun was pointed. It lowered after Salinsky was on his way out of the compound.

In my head I was thinking that it probably wasn't the best idea, but I didn't really care as I was uninvolved and I didn't live there so I was fairly safe in not getting backlash from the event. I watched Salinsky leave the base, move down the road, then went back to my brainstorming. Keep in mind that without Salinsky trading ideas with me I would have never gotten one of the snowmen that D Wep wanted made. He showed me the perfect prop for the job. He wasn't digging around their base, trespassing at the time as everyone there was admiring the dupes and generally having a good time. This being said, I went back to working.

I had just finished up when I started paying attention that something was going on. When I turned around I saw some role reversal, Salinsky was pointing a gun at Monkey (who had pointed a gun at salinsky maybe a minute or so prior) and there was some form of discussion about fear RP and hostaging. Now I never heard a keycracker to enter the base which means that someone either let him it or left the door open. I didn't get too interested till after I finished building the pimp cane snowman which can be seen in the video. The way it played out to me is he left the base, a gun was lowered, he came back with a gun of his own. My play by play breakdown of how that would work is Gun pointed (fearRP), Gun Lowered (FearRP ended), Comes in with gun (Fear RP reversal). I use the exact same tactic on people including cops. If I get a moment where they stop aiming / locking me in fear RP I (if so inclined) will reverse the situation using the brief drop in guard to my advantage.

At this point I saw little to no rule breaking going on. Fear RP seemed okay, not enough fail to comment on (and if you want me to get into the minor pieces I will and it really would be extremely literal) and no actual hostaging took place. As far as looking at the beginning of the video which would be the base point of the request, it's just intimidation. A LOT of people know if you point a gun at me or even talk to me wrong when I'm in a bad mood your likely to get a gun shoved in your face. My intention isn't to kill you, just to make sure my point is clear and that I have complete attention, however I will fire if there is a good reason. Now think that I'm not even remotely trying to be a badass. Think about some of the way more aggressive people, point a gun at them and ask them to leave and 3 seconds later your dead and your entire base AREA is on fire. Is it the right thing to do? Maybe. Is it nice? No. Is it against the rules? Only if your in a restricted job class. Being unemployed or "non government" really just restricts him from raiding for contraband. Looking at it I wouldn't even call it a raid more like sticking it to the man.

Now lets get into the video. It cuts off and loops back around. Lemme add in the gap. Salinsky ended up leaving after they offered him a hostage rope that he never took. (They is defined as such as I'm unclear on who's rope it was. Clarifying They = D Wep Lord, SuperMonkey, And MrQuiggles.) Quiggles stated that he thought salinsky was a bad admin and that he should be banned, offering this video to SuperMonkey for the admin abuse thread, and me getting pissed off and leaving. Then there was the OOC chat conversation that went back and forth entirely too long and if it were Ruxandra, a ban would have taken place at the beginning due to attempting to dispute an admin's call. Salinsky let it go a little bit, the server started voicing their opinions, then a ban was issued after it started to drama up the server.

That all being said, time to state my personal opinion on the situation. Firstly I feel it was poor form to point a gun in the first place, had that not been done this whole situation would have been extremely easy to avoid. When he came back, instead of saying anything about it being random, reflecting on previous actions and just taken it in stride would have been a better call. Going back and forth wasn't a wise idea. Tempers were stretched on both sides and Quiggly's voice isn't recorded due to the GMod fail video recorder (I suffer from the same problem with mine) so pointing out his words in the situation is impossible. In summary of what he said he basically played the back and forth too against salinsky. The conversation in OOC wasn't just a bad call, that is where I think the line really got crossed. Once he left the situation should have just dropped then. Dragging it into OOC brings drama and at that point is directly going against disputing the admin/moderator's call. I'm sure he was going to let it go had it just dropped. And on a side note, if you have something to say about ANY of the FL team. Say it directly to them. It's poor form and generally chicken sh*t to just talk trash about someone when your not willing to say it to them directly. That is directed at Quiggly.

No bad blood from me for anyone involved. Read what I said, understand it, and drive on. I DO NOT wish to be contacted about this issue again by anyone involved unless it's from the FL team for purposes of assisting in settling this claim. It made me mad to begin with, I didn't want to be brought in, yet here I am with my name in a thread against a very good moderator.

**Edit** And if you think you'll get banned for killing a Mod/Admin....Your foolish.... I have killed Equalizer, Narcotic, RUXANDRA. All without getting banned. Just gotta make sure you know what your doing.
(01-31-2013, 12:53 AM)Monkey670 Wrote: -Sniiiiiip-
rope so like a nice person i am i offered him one, so he just turned around and ran off after that we exchanged words in OOC Before i got banned.
and in the messages and before i got banned he told me he warned me but where were the warnings did not warn me atall or i just wasn't reading OOC.

So still not knowing why i was actually banned apart from what it says in the Ban section on the forums i then messaged him on the forums asking why and that didnt turn out too well either

Okay! Let's get this started, mentioning the OOC got me intrigued, you say you don't know why you were banned, I took the liberty to screenshot the OOC aren't I a doll?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=124002973
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=124003003
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=124003030
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=124002944

You broke rule #5 pretty badly, even after saying you didn't want to argue anymore you then continued it on saying that Salinsky can't RP.

This isn't the first time you have done something like this to/in front of Salinsky.
I was online when Salinsky banned you for this, which in a way is pretty similar.

22823 SuperMonkey STEAM_0:0:53287498 Joke not appreciated. Random hostage, RDM, random car theft
Expired
[FL:M] Salinsky

From my understanding you actually WANT to be banned, or rather you did this to try and get Salinsky demoted, if that's the case then I don't even know what to say.

This is truly a poor excuse to get someone demoted, this isn't even the slightest bit moderator abuse, you pulled a gun at him and then when he wasn't under gun point he got his own gun.

Onto another point, this is pretty aggressive instead of saying please leave you get a gun instantly, you should have asked because I'm sure he would have understood and left you alone. But no, you pull a gun on someone and threaten him and you don't expect him to hold the slightest grudge? Want payback for threatening his life? Cause I would have done the exact same thing Salinsky did in this situation.

Now onto that OOC picture, I said Salinsky wat r u doin, Salinsky stahp as a reference to a meme, that wasn't taking sides and was in fact a joke, I was guarding the president as SS.

The video clearly shows you break FearRP, Salinsky is telling you to get on your knees and instead you start talking back and not doing what he says, to which most mods/admins would ban you for instantly.

If this thread is because he banned you then you should read the rules on posting an admin abuse thread.

That is all, good night.
Lead by example.
You broke rule #5 pretty badly, even after saying you didn't want to argue anymore you then continued it on saying that Salinsky can't RP.[b]
i didn't know rule #5 applied to Mods.

[b]This isn't the first time you have done something like this to/in front of Salinsky.
I was online when Salinsky banned you for this, which in a way is pretty similar.

the other situation was the other way round its basically what i did to salinsky but i couldn't ban him and i still think i followed the rules on both occasions.

22823 SuperMonkey STEAM_0:0:53287498 Joke not appreciated. Random hostage, RDM, random car theft
Expired

From my understanding you actually WANT to be banned, or rather you did this to try and get Salinsky demoted, if that's the case then I don't even know what to say.
why would anyone want to get banned i love V33 But its a semi-serious role-play not a if you break even the tiniest rule you get banned

This is truly a poor excuse to get someone demoted, this isn't even the slightest bit moderator abuse, you pulled a gun at him and then when he wasn't under gun point he got his own gun.
yes i pulled the gun out and asked him to (leave) he as i said before ran back 10 seconds later trying to hostage me because he knew if anyone tried to shoot him in the process he would ban them for RDM, so nobody did anything

Onto another point, this is pretty aggressive instead of saying please leave you get a gun instantly, you should have asked because I'm sure he would have understood and left you alone. But no, you pull a gun on someone and threaten him and you don't expect him to hold the slightest grudge? Want payback for threatening his life? Cause I would have done the exact same thing Salinsky did in this situation
well i probably would have done the same but when your dealing with a mod that can ban you, you cant exactly do anything because one wrong move and boom banned.

Now onto that OOC picture, I said Salinsky wat r u doin, Salinsky stahp as a reference to a meme, that wasn't taking sides and was in fact a joke, I was guarding the president as SS.
that wasn't about you i sent him a personal message and those types of messages Ain't supposed to be shared with the whole server its called personal message so nobody else can read it for a reason.

The video clearly shows you break FearRP, Salinsky is telling you to get on your knees and instead you start talking back and not doing what he says, to which most mods/admins would ban you for instantly.
i didn't listen to him because he literally ran in straight after i asked him to leave witch i don't think is right why do you ask someone to leave and they run straight back in.

[b]If this thread is because he banned you then you should read the rules on posting an admin abuse thread.[b/]
this thread is nowhere near for banning me trust me some of you may think im wrong but its not for you to decide i'm still going to stand my ground and see this through

And thanks for posting those pictures you are a doll.

(01-31-2013, 01:53 AM)Jokhah Wrote: At this point I saw little to no rule breaking going on. Fear RP seemed okay, not enough fail to comment on (and if you want me to get into the minor pieces I will and it really would be extremely literal) and no actual hostaging took place. As far as looking at the beginning of the video which would be the base point of the request, it's just intimidation. A LOT of people know if you point a gun at me or even talk to me wrong when I'm in a bad mood your likely to get a gun shoved in your face. My intention isn't to kill you, just to make sure my point is clear and that I have complete attention, however I will fire if there is a good reason. Now think that I'm not even remotely trying to be a badass. Think about some of the way more aggressive people, point a gun at them and ask them to leave and 3 seconds later your dead and your entire base AREA is on fire. Is it the right thing to do? Maybe. Is it nice? No. Is it against the rules? Only if your in a restricted job class. Being unemployed or "non government" really just restricts him from raiding for contraband. Looking at it I wouldn't even call it a raid more like sticking it to the man.
I may sound a bit naive but that's pretty much it for me i had stuff going on in real that just annoyed me and i took it out on anything i could, but i guess im like that all the time i don't know why.

EDIT: It was my rope that was dropped.
(01-31-2013, 02:49 AM)Monkey670 Wrote: You broke rule #5 pretty badly, even after saying you didn't want to argue anymore you then continued it on saying that Salinsky can't RP.[b]
i didn't know rule #5 applied to Mods.

[b]This isn't the first time you have done something like this to/in front of Salinsky.

the other situation was the other way round its basically what i did to salinsky but i couldn't ban him and i still think i followed the rules on both occasions.

Expired

why would anyone want to get banned i love V33 But its a semi-serious role-play not a if you break even the tiniest rule you get banned

yes i pulled the gun out and asked him to (leave) he as i said before ran back 10 seconds later trying to hostage me because he knew if anyone tried to shoot him in the process he would ban them for RDM, so nobody did anything

Onto another point, this is pretty aggressive instead of saying please leave you get a gun instantly, you should have asked because I'm sure he would have understood and left you alone. But no, you pull a gun on someone and threaten him and you don't expect him to hold the slightest grudge? Want payback for threatening his life? Cause I would have done the exact same thing Salinsky did in this situation
well i probably would have done the same but when your dealing with a mod that can ban you, you cant exactly do anything because one wrong move and boom banned.

that wasn't about you i sent him a personal message and those types of messages Ain't supposed to be shared with the whole server its called personal message so nobody else can read it for a reason.

i didn't listen to him because he literally ran in straight after i asked him to leave witch i don't think is right why do you ask someone to leave and they run straight back in.

[b]If this thread is because he banned you then you should read the rules on posting an admin abuse thread.[b/]
this thread is nowhere near for banning me trust me some of you may think im wrong but its not for you to decide i'm still going to stand my ground and see this through

And thanks for posting those pictures you are a doll.

Are you kidding? "Rule #5 doesn't apply to mods?" Rule #5 has always applied to mods, you should know that.

What happened in that situation, Salinsky teleported to someone because they called him, you stole his car, then hostaged him as he was trying to find his car and played a little "game" in which if the wheel landed correctly he would be let go, if not you would kill him, a lame excuse to RDM someone. You followed the rule in this occasion? Are you nuts? RDM, random car theft, random hostage. Seriously. You need to read the rules.

It's City RP, not Dark RP. I've never noticed you take part in a passive roleplay, I've never seen you RP as a matter of fact. If you like hostaging people then go join a DarkRP server because that would suit you better. It's really not hard to follow the rules either.

No, incorrect he could have banned you for breaking FearRP, once again read the rules.

You initiated this RP in the first place, you either follow the rules or just leave.

You didn't show anyone elses name except mine, therefore creating confusion.

the idea is to ask politely, not wave a gun around in front of someones face, you aren't at a military base, you aren't guarding the president. You threatened his life, he got payback, get over it.

The pictures show you arguing over OOC for the sake of arguing over OOC, continuing when you yourself had said to stop.
Lead by example.
see this is my i argue with people i'm short tempered :L i could sit here all night arguing with you about this that and the other but i'm not because that's what landed me in this mess.

the only reason i get my gun out is because when other people come in to an area they shouldn't be if i ask them to leave they ignore me when i have my gun out it's not me putting them in fearRP Its me saying if you don't leave i am obliged to kill you for trespassing and ignoring what i say.
Reviewed and closed.

The moderator in question was found to be acting within his boundaries and in accordance to CityRP rules.

Thank you witnesses for providing your testimonials and evidence.