Government RP with Holdem
Haha, this looks great and funny thought.
The following 1 user Likes Ryder's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
I actually ran out of ammo at the tides so I had to surrender :/
This was very good and very fun, wouldn't mind doing it again.
Regards,
aviator
Wow.

It would be a huge blessing if you were part of the government again, Salinsky. I'm glad you finally put that scumbag Asuma out of commission Smile

And Holdem for President 2013
Imagine if a mingebag in a BMW just sped down the road at the start of the first video...

M-M-M-M-MULTIKILL!!!
(01-31-2013, 10:32 PM)Verenikin Wrote: Imagine if a mingebag in a BMW just sped down the road at the start of the first video...

M-M-M-M-MULTIKILL!!!

That would be the best thing I've ever seen ( If it was a Taxi driver )
Probably "I-I-I-I-INNSSSTABAN!!" too. But yeah, I'd be rolling on the floor shitting my self laughing if a taxi driver CDM'ed them all. It'd ruin the RP though, and that ain't fun.
(01-31-2013, 10:57 PM)Verenikin Wrote: Probably "I-I-I-I-INNSSSTABAN!!" too. But yeah, I'd be rolling on the floor shitting my self laughing if a taxi driver CDM'ed them all. It'd ruin the RP though, and that ain't fun.

Yeah, the RP would be ruined but it would be reallly funny I would have took 10 screenshots or more. And I would Private messaged Nudel, Soul or a SA to make a FL-Shirt with that picture on it :3
Im the one who always has to be offline when the fun Begins. From now on im going to wait, and wait until a decent Event comes on. I will not miss it!
I joined like 10 seconds after you guys stopped...