Starting a Call of duty & HALO 4 Fearless Clan to support our Community
Hello Members and guests, Today i have created A new way to support our Community buy making clans on Call of duty and other games, Mostly black ops 2.

So... if your interested add me on xbox live or send me a message and do these following things on your Call of duty Account-

Make a clan tag (FEAR).... maybe (FLRP) but we'll decide.

make a Predicting Clan color for our guns so it all looks the same.

Look at my playercard and do something close like it.

maybe more Clan options chosen by you guys. Members Only can apply for free. Guests are asked only to join the Call of duty Fearless Support team
Add me or send me a message on xbox live. Add me Preffered, if you do, please state your business for adding me.

My Username on XBOX LIVE is: Stain1ess Steel

I will soon post the Playercard of what the Logo looks like

PS. i do this because i want Us to be known, and to know how awesome we are. as a team. And to have fun. but if you don't like this idea. please Email me or PM me
XxXxXquickscopeZfearlezsxxx perhaps? Nah, just kidding, good idea.
(01-28-2013, 09:22 PM)Narcotic Wrote: XxXxXquickscopeZfearlezsxxx perhaps? Nah, just kidding, good idea.

Yes that's a great idea xD lol and thanks
Thats promoting rdm and agressive rp
(01-28-2013, 09:22 PM)Narcotic Wrote: XxXxXquickscopeZfearlezsxxx perhaps? Nah, just kidding, good idea.

Reminds me of my very very old name, when i was a cod player on a xbox. XxXQuickzcopezXxXNL
Lol, if i remember i right. I hate cod now.
(01-28-2013, 10:22 PM)Weecow Wrote:

Reminds me of my very very old name, when i was a cod player on a xbox. XxXQuickzcopezXxXNL

Typical. The game affects grammar
It's a good idea but I garuantee that everybody on xbox live will just see the tags and assume that you're just another nobody clan/Group of friends with the same tag and not really care about it.
I'm a Halo player, but good luck.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Mr.Bean
(01-28-2013, 10:24 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(01-28-2013, 10:22 PM)Weecow Wrote:

Typical. The game affects grammar

"Noob hack off" "Noob stop tubing" "Fuck u mum" "... is hacker" "noobs win" And a whole lot more.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
plsno