*$$$ Want Cash?$$$* PC help needed
Well, it turns out that like I first suspected, clocking the CPU's down from 4.5 to 4 ghz has eliminated the problem.

Seeing as there is nobody that specifically made me do this, I am going to keep all of my (tonnes) of money and spend it on other people that mean more to me.

Kind Regards

J "damned rich and good looking" J
How big is your power supply unit if power usage is around that normally where your PSU limit is and you start overclocking it can cause BSOD.
I had 500w PSU and I had gtx 560 ti started overclocking it and it resulted into BSOD so had to put it back to normal till I got my 650w PSU could overclock it just fine.
(01-29-2013, 03:22 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: It might actually be the motherboard not liking the Processor's 4.0 GHZ frequency. Try downgrading to 3.8 and see if it works too.

Pay up lol.
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • Russkie
I actually got a few BSOD's when I was trying to unlock my CPU from a Quad Core to a Hexa Core, had to revert it back, and I also had the same problem when I was trying to overclock my GTX 650 (Wich is a Super Clocked card.. lol)
(01-31-2013, 03:31 PM)Killjoy Wrote:
(01-29-2013, 03:22 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: It might actually be the motherboard not liking the Processor's 4.0 GHZ frequency. Try downgrading to 3.8 and see if it works too.

Pay up lol.

Haha take a look at my posts before that one. I mention how I changed my CPU clocks to test it out of my own accord. sorry!

(01-31-2013, 03:20 PM)Mahti Wrote: How big is your power supply unit if power usage is around that normally where your PSU limit is and you start overclocking it can cause BSOD.
I had 500w PSU and I had gtx 560 ti started overclocking it and it resulted into BSOD so had to put it back to normal till I got my 650w PSU could overclock it just fine.

700 way Corsair. its a great psu and i had been using it on machines way more overclocked. it is feasible that it is the source of the problem but i suspect it was more to do with the memory timings, many little things pointed to it. Ah well, its all working now I think Smile

I'm moving into a new apartment but i'll donate a bit of cash on other peoples behalfs anyway, just for the effort. Let me get settled in and i'll "reward" a couple of people Smile

JJ