[SG-CO] Friendlyguy BR
Name of player: [SG-CO] Friendlyguy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17611352
( Sorry if I am mistaken but I'm pretty sure it was him )

Time in GMT: ‎January-‎22-‎13, ‏‎2:52:27 PM (GMT -5 )

Server: V2P

Summary: Prop Killing a tazed body.

P.-S. : I know this video is old but I just got my external hard drive back, I hope it's not a problem.

Evidence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Uj3onPnI...tube_gdata
Domo Wrote:Alright, well I admit to everything.
I mainly did this because Ruxandra's pepe is really tiny
It looks like the guy was already dead, If it was the prop that was killing him it would have collided with the body.
(01-29-2013, 09:39 AM)Jamie Wrote: It looks like the guy was already dead, If it was the prop that was killing him it would have collided with the body.

Yes I missed the part where the person responsible killed him, I started recording too late. I was hoping you could check the logs if it was possible to prove that the man lying down was prop killed or not.
I was protesting in game with a sign, (RPing agaisnt the President) I did not propkill anyone with the sign, or RDM.
(01-29-2013, 10:31 PM)Friendlyguy Wrote: I was protesting in game with a sign, (RPing agaisnt the President) I did not propkill anyone with the sign, or RDM.

Like I said, the video is old and is missing the part where that guy dies, I am sorry if it isn't you, that is why I asked for a check of the logs. I remember that guy died of propkill because I took notes of it. I just retrieved my hard drive and it says the exact time so I'm hoping the logs will help find who did this Smile.
Denied.