[FL:RP] SsC x | ITS ME!!!! and Richtofen
Name of player: [FL:RP] SsC x | ITS ME!!!! and Richtofen

SteamID:
# 62 "Richtofen" STEAM_0:1:28983699 1:35:46 130 0 active
# 105 "[FL:RP] SsC x | ITS ME!!!!" STEAM_0:1:32725084 59:41 149 0 active

Time in GMT: I forgot, I think it was around 4:00 PM EST or something.

Server: v2p

Summary: Richtofen randomly punched me, and then stole two of my props. So he pretty much just punch whored me and failRPed.

[FL:RP] SsC x | ITS ME!!! randomly stole a cop car as Black Market Dealer, and then broke NLR when he was killed by the cop he stole the car from.

Evidence:

Richtofen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrJPycNZ0mw

[FL:RP] SsC x | ITS ME!!!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvcX2QoxegQ

Please provide ample evidence on [FL:RP] SsC x | ITS ME!!!!. Richtofen has been received a suspension.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(01-25-2013, 05:17 PM)Grub Wrote: Please provide ample evidence on [FL:RP] SsC x | ITS ME!!!!. Richtofen has been received a suspension.

Ah shit how could I forget the key evidence... I have a screenshot of him getting killed in a cop car as BMD and you can tell it was him because he was the only BMD at the time (not sure if I have screenshots of the scoreboard showing him as the only one but I MIGHT) I don't have the screenshot right now (it's on my PC i'm on my laptop atm and can't get on my PC for a few hours cause I have a friend over)

So could you give me some time to post the screenshot?

Okay got it. Here's the screenshots:

Here's him dead at the car. He was shot and killed by the cop for stealing the car, he came back right after, breaking NLR. He had nothing to say for some reason, he just looked and ran around then ran away.
[Image: DW2vruUh.jpg]
Here's proof he was the only BMD at the time, so the body could only have been his:
[Image: Zj28cGyh.jpg]

That doesn't actually show him stealing the vehicle either does it?
[FL:RP] SsC x | ITS ME!!!! - Denied for lack of evidence
Moving to approved as other player got approved