Grub
Recently i joined the fearless server community now to have 18-20 hours of game time under my belt. Following the rules with ease, with very few misunderstandings for my starting moments. I came to realize most police are corrupt and tazz people to arrest them randomly or RDM/CDM when they get the chance. So today(1/26/13) I was banned by an admin whom abused his power to find out who i killed for refusing to leave my home then removing his firetruck from the property. I drive the truck to the city to return it to the station. This is when i run into the admin grub, without warning or notice pulls out a weapon so i continue to drive "i came to realize most police are corrupt". No words are exchanged with my actions, without approved orders he attempts to fire. I escape only to be banned seconds later.
I have 6-7 friends who play on this server as long as I have, while 1 of which was just banned hours later(TheDoleKing) for attempting to run from arrest by suicide. We all talk on a chat server called mumble, So i understand whats going on and beleive in two sides of the story so when i heard he was baned by the same person I began to investigate. TheDoleKing; Dole; claims to tresspass(jailable!) through nexus to forfill his job "unhappy citizen" whos goal was to "commit something rash" that something rash was to jump off the base of nexus. Another outrageous ban was that of Crazyninja who's caption was "shooting in the air randomly" this is NOT a bannable offence this is a job that can be handled by even the basic officer. While I was banned my friends claimed that Grub would teleport to get where he needed to go which ruins his role as a RP member when it interfers with that of us who are caught in the way because he would teleport his friends as well who now can travel vast ranges of the map and overpower the community. This caused for no room for RPing and destroys a key part of the game.
Now when he does roleplay he would call for search warrents from his buddy. the evidence for these warrents would be as follows, "they insulted our intellegence" "suspected of having a sniper rifle" and others I refuse to quote for that of miss accuracy. This caused for another break down of RP.
Now I only joined this other fearless server because the fearless server we normaly play on went down/crash. Being part of the original server we play on we have NEVER had a problem for how we play(both cityRP same rules and everything). Now all the sudden me and my friend and other helpless members are being banned from left and right. I ask who ever can please fix this corruption to do so with swift justice. This has been a post to redeem this amazing community from a terrible staff member, I don't ask for you to unban those who have been affected but to please take this to mind and consideration so those of us who enjoy this place can continue to play without this disruption of our time off.

Also i realize that Grub would pull over EVERYONE driving that was not his friend and if they ran he instantly banned them for FearRP. Random Searches are against the SERVER rules and that is a bannable offence.
Thank you for filing a report, though I kindly ask you to use the stickied template found here - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393

I would also ask you to check through the above link and determine whether what occurred was actual abuse.
Also provide evidence.
I drive the truck to the city to return it to the station.

That doesn't explain why you drove it past the police station into slums as SS +Cops began to chase after you.

No words are exchanged with my actions, without approved orders he attempts to fire. I escape only to be banned seconds later.

I'm screaming, I even jump in front of the firetruck to try to stop you but, you only decide that running me over was your only option. Of course I banned you, You tried to run me over and broke FearRP throughout the whole scenario.

. TheDoleKing; Dole; claims to tresspass(jailable!) through nexus to forfill his job "unhappy citizen" whos goal was to "commit something rash" that something rash was to jump off the base of nexus.

You can't be serious. Try to walk into an area where the president is stationed. I find it odd that he jumps off as soon as we were getting the arrest warrant.

Another outrageous ban was that of Crazyninja who's caption was "shooting in the air randomly" this is NOT a bannable offence this is a job that can be handled by even the basic officer.

General
6. Do not randomly shoot your gun or flare gun.

It's considered FailRP as well. I don't think an officer would walk into the Bank Vault and continue to sit there and shoot for a couple of minutes. Considering the bullets were bouncing all over as well as hitting him. I can see someone didn't bother to look into the rules.

While I was banned my friends claimed that Grub would teleport to get where he needed to go which ruins his role as a RP member when it interfers with that of us who are caught in the way because he would teleport his friends as well who now can travel vast ranges of the map and overpower the community.

I've never teleported in my benefit? I teleport all over to answer admin calls. The president and his guard got stuck quite a few times. Indeed I teleported my friends/Agents to me for the reason being, When someone gets hit by a spazzing props I usually I teleport them back because that is more over an OOC death to me. Also factor in they would get stuck in each other when jumping out of a car. Indeed you'll see a few teleports to me. Other than that I don't quite see what you are getting at.

This caused for no room for RPing and destroys a key part of the game.
Admin calls ruin the game now?

Now when he does roleplay he would call for search warrents from his buddy. the evidence for these warrents would be as follows, "they insulted our intellegence" "suspected of having a sniper rifle" and others I refuse to quote for that of miss accuracy

Actually I don't even really know the president that well...
Also you mean arrest warrants. Search warrants are different from arrest warrants. Indeed, I arrested Messanin(Excuse my spelling) for having a military grade sniper rifle. Instead of quoting random warrants, why don't you quote them all? I never said suspected if you want to be honest for once. That is a flat out lie. I KNEW he had a military grade sniper rifle. Of course I also put the part about the intelligence into the warrant, considering the cop and the other guy were beginning to insult us on the way we work. Of course as an SS Leader I took it as an insult. I'm not going to let a civilian and or a cop talk down to me. Considering I have a higher pay roll and especially since I LEAD my agents.

Being part of the original server we play on we have NEVER had a problem for how we play(both cityRP same rules and everything). Now all the sudden me and my friend and other helpless members are being banned from left and right. I ask who ever can please fix this corruption to do so with swift justice. This has been a post to redeem this amazing community from a terrible staff member, I don't ask for you to unban those who have been affected but to please take this to mind and consideration so those of us who enjoy this place can continue to play without this disruption of our time off.

If you don't know that randomly shooting isn't against the rules clearly you haven't read them and only assume you know them. A terrible staff member? You only threw yourself into this ditch for not reading the rules.

Also i realize that Grub would pull over EVERYONE driving that was not his friend and if they ran he instantly banned them for FearRP. Random Searches are against the SERVER rules and that is a bannable offence.

Cars are illegal. Of course I would stop you if I saw you by the nexus. What do you mean? I arrested every person that was breaking the law. Ask anyone, Cars were banned. They only caused problems for us so, we banned them from the city. Random searches? Oh you mean the places we got search warrants for, The Contra noises, The explosions, and I even believe I heard a gun go off. That wasn't random.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
No template, no evidence, no abuse.