[Unofficial] Colombo Crime Family

[Image: Files-Folder-icon.png] Colombo Background

The Colombo family all the way from Chicago, The Colombo crime family is the youngest of the "Families" that dominates organized crime activities in Chicago City, United States, within the nationwide criminal phenomenon known as the Mafia.

The Colombo family had a period of calm after the second war. Several acting bosses held the top spot through the seventies and eighties. George Johnson the boss of the family was in prison most of that time. He appointed acting bosses while he was gone and then took the family back over as he was released. In 1986 Johnson and another man were sentenced on RICO charges and sentenced to 100 years in prison. Johnson named his son 'Tyrone' as the new acting boss of the Colombo family to take his place in these present days. The Colombo's moved on from Chicago to start their family again in a place called 'Evo City' a place which holds much crime and glory. Colombo met a few gangs in this city one such as the 'Gambino' crime family which Colombo have formed a great alliance with. Colombo and Gambino are strong together and wish to keep this partnership going as both Dons from each family have a great relationship.

For now Colombo are small, but soon they will grow into a powerful gang with the help of the Gambinos, hopefully taking over the city for their own

[Image: personal-loan-icon.png]

Ranks

Don: Friendlyguy

Consigliere: The Amazing Trolley

Underboss: Taytay

The Capo(s): Josh

Verterans:

The Soldiers: Tim Trollerz, Builderboy12, SamuelFTW, Basw007 - 2013, AngelsCrossfire

Associates: Avaitor, EpicGamesZoneKai, sprinklesjenkins

[Image: rent-a-car-icon.png]

Vehicles owned by high ranking members

Don: Ferrari

Consigliere: Lotus

Underboss: Ferrari

Capo: Murcielago

[Image: Partnership-icon.png]

Alliances

Gambino: [Friendly]

Special Service Agency: [Threat]

Multi National United: [Neutral]

Estleback Corp: [Neutral]

United Clans: [Neutral]

Slyfox: [Neutral]

(If you conflicted RP with our gang, post below and I'll add it.)

Colombo are now recruiting, if you wish to join either see me (Friendlyguy) in-game, or inbox me your OOC name and IC name and reason why to join, Thanks.
[Image: XmHb4.png]
Nice clan !
Just something to change : I closed Umbrella about 3 weeks ago now, you should refresh it with "Multi National United : Neutral" Smile
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(01-26-2013, 11:30 PM)Generation Wrote: Nice clan !
Just something to change : I closed Umbrella about 3 weeks ago now, you should refresh it with "Multi National United : Neutral" Smile

Thanks, will do!
Looking good!

I wish you the best of luck.
SSA: Hostile
Oh boy you've already made enemies with one of the biggest organizations?
(01-27-2013, 12:59 AM)Disabled Angel Wrote: SSA: Hostile

I think he means Special Service Agency (SSA)
(01-27-2013, 01:04 AM)Fultzy Wrote:
(01-27-2013, 12:59 AM)Disabled Angel Wrote: SSA: Hostile

I think he means Special Service Agency (SSA)

Just realized, t'was thinking of SAA
(01-27-2013, 01:07 AM)Disabled Angel Wrote: Just realized, t'was thinking of SAA

I hope not Sad I dont know who the hell they are
Hey there,
Glad we have an alliance, I didn't even know we had one Cheese
(01-27-2013, 03:04 AM)The Honored Wrote: Hey there,

Glad we have a friendly relation, I didn't even know we had one Cheese

Yeah Smile Gambino and Colombo are friendly, spoke to your Don earlier. SSA are only hostile since they have been seen raiding our members, but maybe I'll change the status to 'Threat' :S