[Tutorial] Here is how to get Weapons to appear without Errors
Exclamation 
Hello everyone.

Many people on the servers, have been having error problems when they are on the servers while using guns. This is due to the fact that they do not have CSS, but i have found a way to make it work, without you having to buy CSS!

All you have to do is follow the steps that i do ahead, and you will be able to get it working!

Step 1:

As you may have guessed, the first step that you are going to have to do, would be to open Garrys mod.

[Image: 1-2.png]

Step 2:

After you have got Garrys mod open, Click Addons>GameModes And then somewhere on the first page, should be a download named "TTT Started Pack". And there you have it. That is all you have to do to get the weapon errors away, as this Pack gives you the models and materials for the guns, meaning that if you were having the error problem in the past, this will immediatly fix it!

[Image: 2-2.png]

Weapon Bullet Shell Errors:

If you are also having problems with the weapon shells, go to this Link, and download the file, and restart Garrys mod. This will fix the errors with your bullet shells.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=106468747

I hope that the infomation i have given you all will help the people with the Weapon Error out, and this will mean that you will be able to Role-play, using the actual weapons, instead of only being able to see the error signs!
The following 1 user Likes Commander Fi5h's post:
  • Niimo