forgot somebody?
did you forgot a nice RP'r that played on your server always?
then let me tell his story then

my first name was blackshot
i was a real mingebag (i had this name and i bought Gmod for the first time and i was 11 years old so stfu)
i found this server
this server was sweet but i have didn't knew any of RP style thingy because i was mingebagging all the way Sad
after i got 2 bans i left this server and started to play DarkRP on a really popular server called (forgot server's name but it was a nice darkrp server)
after that i have changed my name to MineCrysis
i had saw some video's about this server
soo i joined to the server again
i was amased of the gameplay and ive started to play normaly (but still was a small mingebag but ive learned and read the rules of the server and always kept reading to make sure i am not breaking one of the rules
after 6 weeks of playing this game i had added to my name the [FL:RP] tag and joined the community
i have been a real small guy
ive started to buy cool cars cool items and cool stuff
then i found some new freinds when i played CSS
then i told them about the server
But it was a mistake :/
i have did a huge mistake they started to mingebag on the server
after that i told them to stop
They started to DDoS me and haunt me down ingame and in every place i could go
i left that community changed my name changed my picture and set my profile to private to me only and to me only everything
3 mounths later i have changed my name to ********* (i am stalker...)

soo here's my story then Cheese how i found this server

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_rTY5FpeZg

i have a channel and i am planning on making a scary event on fearless if the admins aproove <3
the event will be a random event on a random time and on random day and everything random (lets test your luck guys <3)

Btw i have a new youtube channel please subscribe and you may see the event by your eyes how it was Wink

http://www.youtube.com/user/blacknerf1?feature=mhee
You own Mahti 1 million.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid132627
The following 8 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Prune, Mahti, Old Man Jokhah, Colonel Burger, Haarek, Niimo, Fultz, GeorgeTheBoy
for real man? how much years old are you 10? Nobody cares about the bet -.-
And Mahti is an admin
wich makes him avaible nearly for everything then he dosen't even care
(01-25-2013, 08:43 PM)[FL:RP] SWAGxLAGGERxLolololMan Wrote: for real man? how much years old are you 10? Nobody cares about the bet -.-

rofl that sentence reminds me of your name somehow.
The following 3 users Like Mahti's post:
  • Ronchiiik, Verzyn, GeorgeTheBoy
Not exactly, he said 2 months... It has been about 5-6 now Tounge
I think Mahti ownes Him 1mil, lol.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Ronchiiik
Admins doesnt have infinite money lol, this isnt like the DarkRP server you are used to where all the admins abuse their powers.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(01-25-2013, 08:43 PM)[FL:RP] SWAGxLAGGERxLolololMan Wrote: for real man? how much years old are you 10?

He he he he
YOU freaking MAKE ME MAD MAKING HERE FRAKIH BETS SAING TO ME THAT I AM TOTALY SHIT %^*}}*€<% AHH you really make me sersously buy a gun and shoot people to death ! >:L
The bet who started it i bet that i will do something on purpose here and all of you will be mad

I told you to stop acting like ***!
I am leaving for ever WANT BET?! 1000k bet if ill come back
To the server!

(your words)
Meh, I ruined his chance of getting 1mil.
#MostHatedMember25January
(01-25-2013, 08:44 PM)Mahti Wrote:
(01-25-2013, 08:43 PM)[FL:RP] SWAGxLAGGERxLolololMan Wrote: for real man? how much years old are you 10? Nobody cares about the bet -.-

thanks for insulting me but no its not my name my name is not known because i wont say it to nobody

(01-25-2013, 08:46 PM)Borovichok Wrote:
(01-25-2013, 08:43 PM)[FL:RP] SWAGxLAGGERxLolololMan Wrote: for real man? how much years old are you 10?

He he he he
YOU freaking MAKE ME MAD MAKING HERE FRAKIH BETS SAING TO ME THAT I AM TOTALY SHIT %^*}}*€<% AHH you really make me sersously buy a gun and shoot people to death ! >:L
The bet who started it i bet that i will do something on purpose here and all of you will be mad

I told you to stop acting like ***!
I am leaving for ever WANT BET?! 1000k bet if ill come back
To the server!

(your words)

oh okay you came here only to start a fight again if you did gtfo please i have no time for fights i am busy
(01-25-2013, 08:47 PM)[FL:RP] SWAGxLAGGERxLolololMan Wrote:
(01-25-2013, 08:44 PM)Mahti Wrote:

thanks for insulting me but no its not my name my name is not known because i wont say it to nobody

I'm pretty sure it's Peter
The following 4 users Like HellShell's post:
  • Prosto, Mahti, Niimo, GeorgeTheBoy