Moderator Report
Name of admin: [FL:M] DoomDude1
Name: Elliott-21

Firstly, I know this is in the wrong section of the forum. But due to being banned it doesn't allow me to post in the correct section.
I'm here to report the Moderator who banned me today, 24/01/2013 09:27 PM - GMT.
A police officer was randomly pointing his weapon at me, I gave him several warnings over Voice Chat but he continued to aim it towards myself. I, being a gun dealer deciding I was not going to take this abuse, as I'm a role-playing a criminal so I took out my Glock 18, and shot the Cop in the face a few times. Some how he didn't die..
So, he tazed me. I was cuffed. When the thirty-second count-down was over, I simply started to run away, I was tazed again. The next time the moderator started to abuse his power to pick up players with the phis-gun, putting me up into the air and freezing me. I said, and I quote "What the fuck man, start RPing properly by chasing me instead of abusing power", He then froze me and tazed me for a third time. The other officers were also telling him off in the chat, quoting "Go back to moderating, you're a failure at being a cop". One of the cops and Special Service agents offered to kill me, as the situation and RP was destroyed and ruined by a abusing Moderator. I said, quote "Sure go ahead, this RP is fucking stupid anyway". The Cop and Special Service agent started to shoot me, but the Moderator set my HP to god mode so they couldn't. I was then banned for, quote "Not understanding fear RP, asking to be killed".

- I would like this situation to be reviewed as soon as possible, as I wont to get back onto the server to play with friends once again,
Thank you.

- Elliott-21
Please read the rules for report.

If you are having an issue with a ban, you must use the unban request section to create a dispute against your ban, this is not the section to do so.
Well, you just admitted to breaking more FearRP than I though.

You clearly ran away from gunpoint and tazer from several officers, at which point I decided to physgun you to me, to question you. You then proceeded to start telling me to "Put you the f*ck down" and that you "Will get me demoted". After I have frozen you (due to you not stopping to move even though I told you to), you continued to ignore my questions.

I asked you if you were of what FearRP was three times, you ignored me every single time. Afterwards you proceeded to ask to be killed, to which an officer responded (who got banned for that).

All in all, you broke the rules, you ignored me, you received a suspension for it.
Firstly,
Your attitude towards your moderator duty is awful.
Your tone of voice sounded generally rude, so why should I respond? The situation could have easily been dealt with over a simple TP and formal discussion.
It seems to myself that you're just power-hungry, and when-ever a player talks down to you, you ban them.
(01-24-2013, 09:56 PM)Elliott-21 Wrote: Firstly,
Your tone of voice sounded generally rude, so why should I respond? The situation could have easily been dealt with over a simple TP and formal discussion.
It seems to myself that you're just power-hungry, and when-ever a player talks down to you, you ban them.

The rules are simplified for everyone's understanding.

Quote:4. Do not insult players and admins in out-of-character chats.
5. Listen to the admin's decisions, they aren't negotiable.
You broke fear RP on a large scale disrupting a lot of RP from what I see in the OP, to appeal a ban, make an unbanrequest.
(01-24-2013, 09:56 PM)Elliott-21 Wrote: Firstly,

I am indeed puzzled... how can politely asking a player who broke the rules to explain himself "an awful attitude". I was being kind and patient all through you requesting that I "fucking unfreeze" you or "you'll get me demoted".

I was patient up to the point where you started requesting that someone kills you.

For your information, I did not taze you once, nor have I set your HP to "god mode", you were frozen therefore invulnerable.

Please do not make accusations you have no proof of.

Thank you.
No abuse noted.