Sub-Zero
User:
Sub-Zero

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:42727534

Server:
v2d

Time:
11:45pm Pacific Time (around 15-20 minutes back from making this post)

Reasons:
Assisting a friend ("Butch" STEAM_0:0:33414218) By coming to his assistance when he was being arrested. The man was handcuffed and it seems he illegally PMed his friend in this situation to ask for help, *Logs can be checked to prove this theory* Once his friend was arrested, i was shot by a tranquilizer weapon and killed when unconscious and unable to defend myself. Seems like the man finished me off in a sense of revenge for me arresting his friend.

Evidence:
YouTube Video of the Demo i was recording, excuse the crap quality but it will show the man who shot me when i was tranquilized as wearing an RP suit, only available to those with 10+ RP points. Sub-Zero was the only player on with "12" RP points, thus proves that it was him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHLCyg2Gl...tube_gdata

Thanks, hopefully he can be dealt with and maybe have my MP5 returned.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding PowerGaming, pm'ing while cuffed or using another way to contact friend to assist player.
Suspension will be applied for 3 days.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team

/banid STEAM_0:0:42727534 3d BR Approved: PowerGaming, pm'ing while cuffed or using another way to contact friend to assist player.