ENB - Skyrim looking stunning
Hey you guys.
As some of you know I got a new PC a few months back which is why I also resigned because I was inactive and all that. I've played a lot of games since but today I thought that it was time to really test my computer's skill.

Let's just say that travelling and playing the game with these mods and settings on was.... Breathtaking. Especially since I haven't been playingthe game on a PC yet, so I went from PS3 to this.

[Image: AA0qWpc.jpg]
[Image: 1XdCEH4.jpg]
[Image: qJf5a0D.jpg]

Tomorrow I will spend some more time to see what else I can enchance. Workshop, here I come.
Jesus, what mods are those?
I saw screenshots of a guy who was running around 100 visual-enhancement mods simultaneously...

His FPS was around 6-8... but the quality...oh my god the quality... it was a visual orgasm.
(01-24-2013, 12:37 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I saw screenshots of a guy who was running around 100 visual-enhancement mods simultaneously...

His FPS was around 6-8... but the quality...oh my god the quality... it was a visual orgasm.
I can afford some FPS loss, I run it on pretty high FPS with max ingame settings.
(01-24-2013, 12:48 AM)Teh Time Rider Wrote:
(01-24-2013, 12:37 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I saw screenshots of a guy who was running around 100 visual-enhancement mods simultaneously...

I can afford some FPS loss, I run it on pretty high FPS with max ingame settings.

You can try... but I still doubt it. He has a [b]beast[b] of a machine and barely ran it.
That would be these pictures: http://momosky.tumblr.com/post/365830416...when-youre

Quite awesome, however no machine will be playing that with >15 FPS for a long time. We simply don't have the hardware good enough, I think.
(01-24-2013, 10:10 AM)StillAlive Wrote: That would be these pictures: http://momosky.tumblr.com/post/365830416...when-youre

Quite awesome, however no machine will be playing that with >15 FPS for a long time. We simply don't have the hardware good enough, I think.

We can't make it better, faster, stronger... we don't have the technology.

3 GTX 690's would handle it.