Important announcement!
(01-23-2013, 09:52 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Well basically she send me a picture of a girl or guy in this case and claimed to be her friend doing model work. I paid attention to the clothes and said 'Hot'. Also picture was manipulated with photoshop so not able to see on first eye. Nasty game being played here, but I admit: quite funny.

Topic in wrong category though!

http://www.zimg.eu/i/4024744107 - Picture of her. And the thread will stay here until you sulk of agony for mistaking genders!
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Gimme your nails
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
Moved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 9 users Like Grub's post:
  • Fultz, Rayokan, SoulRipper, Weecow, Guest, ousmN, GeorgeTheBoy, Flux, Isaaacer
I am waiting..
I'm hungry
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
Glad to see this thread is where it belongs.
In the offtopic
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Grub, Guest
Wow, i actually didn't realize that was a Tranny until someone actually posted "This is a Man". And There i was thinking he was a girl. Wow
The following 1 user Likes Commander Fi5h's post:
(01-23-2013, 10:00 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Glad to see this thread is where it belongs.
In the offtopic

Indeed.
The following 1 user Likes Rayokan's post:
Riiiiiiight...

Still would bang.
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • Guest, Flux
Moved back. Don't touch it without consulting with me first.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(01-23-2013, 10:31 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Moved back. Don't touch it without consulting with me first.

Lol.
The following 3 users Like Rayokan's post:
  • Guest, Theblackshadowofgod, Anakonda