3 days for failrp??? what is going on.
Sad 
Your name: Sniwstaa

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:22540993 Here is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9z6iVXiivw

Banned by: Holdem

Reason: knocking on door ,spammed camera and sitting in a chair.

Involved: Guswern, phail, olsson ,bmd, security guard , add22 but he left after 1 min

Why we should unban you: I am not asking for unban just make it shoter. Because i spammed camera in 2 sec only and i didnt knocking on the door but i was sitting in that chair in guswern shop. olsson, 7 days?? really ?? he wasnt sitting in a chair in guswern shop but he spammed camera and spammed on the door in 10 sec.
3 days not 7
but on olsson it was 7 days.
Yes you were banned for 3 days. Your friend for 7 due to his history.

I don't think I did wrong yet I will contact an SA to review the case.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
You didnt do wrong? I didnt spam the door. I spammed camera in 2 sec then i stoped. Yes i sat in the shop because i wanted to buy but the gundealer didnt want to sell
so i just sat there and didnt do anything. But he went so angry about it , dont know.
The ban is fair. You were told multiple times to stop by the storeowner yet persisted. Read our rules and show some courtesy to other players next time.