American Violence[Amazing Atheist]

Yup. I can agree with just about everything in this.
0:44 was not needed.
I stopped watching.
The following 4 users Like Callos's post:
  • Martti, Adman, Gamesdude109, kakcraft
(01-22-2013, 08:11 AM)Callos Wrote: 0:44 was not needed.
I stopped watching.

I see that it was a joke, Very un needed? yes, did i stop watching then? yes. my point is its a joke, and as a person who enjoys anti-jokes and racist jokes and things like that, i did not mind it, but the video was on a topic i did not care that much about. you dont have to get upset over a joke. Yes what he is saying is wrong, but i like those kinds of joke. This joke was not that amusing for me though. Personly, i can't stand people who get very upset over a joke. Now some may say that jokes that are about huge, sad, horrible things can not and are not funny, but those people need to lighten up and understand the difference between a joke and being serious. Yes, i will say "Why are black people so good at basketball? Because they shoot, they steal, and they run!" but i am joking i am not a member of the KKK i do not lynch black people nore do i say N*****. Jokes dont make you a bad person, Hitler was a bad person, he did do very fucked up things, but i still see no harm in making a simple joke about it. People need to lighten up and not be so butthurt.
I remember watching this guy when I used to watch RWJ

I stopped watching him when I stopped watching RWJ

In other words, I stopped watching both of them when I matured because they're both cigarettes.

The following 1 user Likes buffalobagingi's post:
  • kakcraft
More propaganda bullshit.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

(02-10-2013, 03:39 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote: I remember watching this guy when I used to watch RWJ

I stopped watching him when I stopped watching RWJ

In other words, I stopped watching both of them when I matured because they're both cigarettes.

So in other words your still an immature <unt.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
This is amazing

(02-10-2013, 02:51 AM)rockyrebel Wrote: you dont have to get upset over a joke.

Ah but you see, he didn't.

He was merely commenting on how the 'joke' was "un-needed". Lets take a look at this from a first timer's point of view after having clicked on the video not knowing anything about the creator and only possessing a small inclination as to what the video is about.

After the first 30 seconds - Oh ok this is looking good, we might see a fairly serious attempt at talking about gun control and crime statistics. But... wait what is this? After a mere 44 seconds we already see a fairly mundane and childish jibe at Hitler. *sigh*

So really, the problem is not 'being offended' - very few people would be offended by that - the problem is that we couldn't watch a decent video without a petty jibe at Germany by referencing a past that was unrelated to modern crime statistics. I am sure Germany are tired of the Hitler jokes (Only the ones that try and blame modern Germany, not so much actual jibes against Hitler/Nazism itself). I'd recommend taking a look at Godwin's Law.

What can we conclude about this?

Well, clearly he has lost a viewer [Callos] and has likely lost many more because of him simply not being funny. Whether or not this is a common type of joke for him I don't know; but it is a fact that his lack of humour has lost him viewers. Surely you yourself would be irritated if you were to watch a video about, say, anything related to black people and then to suddenly be presented with a cocky and arrogant voice patronising you saying 'But oh look America, you killed a bunch of these guys... GOOD GOING'. It is a joke, it is not to be taken seriously but it is one of those 'jokes' that no-one laughs at and everyone just sighs at the mere stupidity of it.

I hope this clears things up a little.
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • kakcraft, Callos