Superlativetree BR
Hello admin,
I request the ban for Superlativetree:
Because while i was building and while i was a corleone member he was enter in my base for lockpicking my door, than after that he random demote me (He was don corleone) and then he RDM, an hour after he random knife me after that he demote me another time, the reason that he said was: i don't like u..
[Image: 320908_10200529931395629_395662469_n.jpg]
I post it on facebook because i don't load it in the cloud system
(01-21-2013, 08:48 PM)Teo_voorhees Wrote: Hello admin,
I request the ban for Superlativetree:
Because while i was building and while i was a corleone member he was enter in my base for lockpicking my door, than after that he random demote me (He was don corleone) and then he RDM, an hour after he random knife me after that he demote me another time, the reason that he said was: i don't like u..

I post it on facebook because i don't load it in the cloud system

Name of player:Superlativetree

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60072912

Time in GMT: ??

Server: ??

Summary: See quote.

Evidence: See spoiler.

Please fill in the missing information Teo_Voorhees so Admins can help you. Also, you lack a bit of evidence. You might want to add some. Next time use the template.
Domo Wrote:Alright, well I admit to everything.
I mainly did this because Ruxandra's pepe is really tiny
As the person above me has stated, please use the template. I'll close the thread so you may open a new one with a template. Also, the evidence you're showing us isn't enough, since a Corleone lockpicking a door isn't evidence to all that you've said.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.