Anyone playing planetside 2?
As you may or may not know Planetside 2 is a free to play game on steam, my god it's awesome. Unfortunately I have no clue how to play due to the large scale of everything, I shall try god damn it though. I was just wondering if you're a so called pro or a regular player what your opinion is and if you've got any tips on how to improve.
The following 1 user Likes Disabled Angel's post:
  • Altoria
Didn't even know it's free, saw some graphics of it on some random video.
Light Assault and Heavy Assault are the two classes I enjoy the most. Light Assault for being so damn mobile, and HA because you can kick alot off ass in one life. Find a class or two which you enjoy, and stick to it. Focus on leveling up your abilities before weapon, and C4 for LA is hella tight.

#TR! Strength in numbers!
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I played it for an hour or two before getting distracted; always do.
I find myself diggin' it a bit, but I always find the weapons to just be... Underwhelming. I don't feel they have any kick. Maybe that's because I just have the starter guns, but I'd then blame the game for not doing very well at introduction. However, due to the powerless guns, I find myself running around as medic half the time, healing people and whatnot.
What team should I go?
(01-21-2013, 07:37 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: What team should I go?

Purple guys for the win! They value knowledge above all else, really, how can anyone see them as the bad guys?
I downloaded it, and personally i didn't like it; I didn't have any idea what i had to do on it, so i just didn't bother playing it! Tounge

(You want to play a good game, by CS:GO, nothing beats it!)
(01-21-2013, 08:02 PM)Dylan Wrote:

Purple guys for the win! They value knowledge above all else, really, how can anyone see them as the bad guys?

I've tried playing as the red fellas and it just seems like they spray and pray.

(01-21-2013, 08:04 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: I downloaded it, and personally i didn't like it; I didn't have any idea what i had to do on it, so i just didn't bother playing it! Tounge

(You want to play a good game, by CS:GO, nothing beats it!)

You see, I'm really into free stuff. CS:GO costs money and why pay for CS when I could learn to play Planetside 2?
(01-21-2013, 08:02 PM)Dylan Wrote:

F*** you.

[Image: new_conglomerate_vector_by_bac0nbr0ny-d5lo64e.png]