City Police Department
Welcome to the house of Justice.

The Evo-City Police Department is the main base of operations for the force! This complex is built for the Police, government officials and the finest citizens. It enables police to protect the city with more efficiency and to control crime within the city with a lasting effect.
What happens here?

Firstly it is a place where all witness's to a crime can report them face to face with an officer, it makes situations much more easier to communicate across.

Secondly, the complex contains a prison system. This prison contains some of the worst convicts evocity has ever faced. They will be sentenced within the station itself and confined within its walls when sentenced GUILTY!

We also have a government evidence transport vehicle which is called to crime scenes so evidence can be taken back and permanently stored for later destruction.

Another feature is the impound lot, a place where criminals cars are taken for storage, investigation and the ability to be bought back for $2000 providing citizens have proof of ID.

In addition we have outstanding defenses. The President has visited our complex many times because of its quality of protection.
[Image: swat_team.jpg]
Jobs
President - El presidente commands the goverment and sets the laws for the citizens of Evocity to follow. He acts as judge, jury, executioner and won't hesitate to enforce the maximum punishments for any uprisings. 0/1

Police Commander - This man is in charge of the whole complex, he organizes the Force and a whole manner of other important things. The police would be a disaster without him. (Police Commander) 1/1 [FL:M]Narcotic

Patrol Unit - A53 - 2 Officers who will patrol the city for criminals. They deal with everything from gun crime to traffic violations. (Police Officer) 2/2 Myfloodify, [FL:RP]Weecow

Patrol Unit - A54 - - 2 Officers who will patrol the city for criminals. They deal with everything from gun crime to traffic violations. (Police Officer) 2/2 [FL:M] Salinsky, [FL:RP] Disabled Angel

Transport Unit - Hog 9 - 1 officer who will use a truck to transport evidence to the complex, he will be a normal officer when not needed. (Police Officer NOTE: Tides truck required)
1/1 [FL:RP] Whoopie

Impound Personnel - 2 people specifically impounding vehicles, they'll be called by officers to get vehicles that have been used to commit offences or that have been dumped in the middle of the street. 2/2 [FL:RP]Mr.UnionSniper[5thBrgRfl], Niceguyz Newname

High Speed Interceptor Unit - King 54 - 1 officer who will use a faster car to take down speeders in large and dangerous chases. This officer will respond to back up requests from all around the city as well as his normal job. (Police Officer) 1/1 [FL:RP] Verzyn

Security - 2 men will be in charge of guarding the perimeters of the complex, letting people they deem not to be hostile in. Moving contraband to the designated evidence lockup. (Unemployed/SS NOTE: if unemployed suit OR gas mask required, will be responsible with heap loads of stuff inside the facility. There's too much to list.) 1/2 Link66,

D.E.A - Agent - Two federal agents who will patrol and investigate buildings for illegal drugs. When confident of illegal contraband they search the premises with additional officers. (Unemployed - Will require suit) 2/2 x J0NN1, Jackoburst

S.W.A.T - Deals with high risk warrants and responds to situations normal officers are incapable of handling. (SS Spot)) 4/4 [FL:RP] Evil Elf, [FL:RP] FR Generation20, [FL:RP] GRiiM, [FL:RP] HellShell
[Image: wg-para-ordnance-3.jpg]
We will use these response codes when requesting backup (Yes I'm being excessive, it shall be fun!)

Code 1 -- Acknowledge Call/Respond Over Radio
Code 2 -- Routine Call, No Lights or Siren
Code 2/HIGH -- Priority Call, No Lights or Siren
Code 3 -- Emergency Call, Lights and Siren
Code 4 -- No Further Assistance Needed
Event will be hosted on the 26/01/2013 at 13:00 GMT on the server v33x, anyone wishing to join fill in this form.

Code:
[b]Steam Name[/b] -

[b]Number of bans[/b] -

[b]Desired Position[/b] -

[b]Number of hours[/b]

[b]IG Stuff[/b]

[i]Name[/i] -

[i]Address[/i] -

[i]Date of birth[/i] -

[i]Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest?[/i] -
The following 9 users Like Disabled Angel's post:
  • Verzyn, Salinsky, Weecow, Generation, Bomsusik, GRiiM, Ryder, DoomDude1, edgie
(01-21-2013, 05:29 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Number of hours 170 hours

IG Stuff

Name - Viktor Dennis

Address - Confidential

Date of birth - Confidential

Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest? - I think that I can provide Evocity safety, no matter what. I've been working as a cop for 20 years now and being able to share my knowledge to Evocity will lead to a much safer city. I risk my life, whether it's a car chase or a drug raid. I will not disappoint you.

Question -Do you choose your own job? Like if I want to be Patrol Unit - A53 - 2, can I be that?

Please use the application form...
Dafuq, you changed it Tounge Doing a new one -.-

Steam Name - [FL:RP]

Number of bans - 1

Desired Position - Patrol Unit - A53

Number of hours 170

IG Stuff

Name - Viktor Dennis

Address - Confidential

Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest? - I think that I can provide Evocity safety, no matter what.
I've been working as a cop for 20 years now and being able to share my knowledge to Evocity will lead to a much safer city. I risk my life, whether it's a car chase or a drug raid. I will not disappoint you or the city.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Looks nice, also a nice time to do crimes.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
The following 1 user Likes kakcraft's post:
  • Floodify
(01-21-2013, 05:35 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Dafuq, you changed it Tounge Doing a new one -.-

Steam Name - [FL:RP]

Number of bans - 1

Desired Position - Patrol Unit - A53

Number of hours 170

IG Stuff

Name - Viktor Dennis

Address - Confidential

Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest? - I think that I can provide Evocity safety, no matter what.
I've been working as a cop for 20 years now and being able to share my knowledge to Evocity will lead to a much safer city. I risk my life, whether it's a car chase or a drug raid. I will not disappoint you or the city.

[Image: stock-photo-6074723-accepted-stamp.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Disabled Angel's post:
  • Floodify
Steam Name - [FL:M] Narcotic

Number of bans - 0

Desired Position - Police Commander

Number of hours - 412

IG Stuff

Name - Evan Moore

Address - Apartment Block 24 - EvoRoad 9

Date of birth - 16/07/1989

Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest? - Cause I have the right qualifications to be so.
(01-21-2013, 05:49 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Steam Name - [FL:M] Narcotic

Number of bans - 0

Desired Position - Police Commander

Number of hours - 412

IG Stuff

Name - Evan Moore

Address - Apartment Block 24 - EvoRoad 9

Date of birth - 16/07/1989

Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest? - Cause I have the right qualifications to be so.

Steam Name - [FL:RP]Verzyn

Number of bans - 3

Desired Position - High Speed Interceptor Unit

Number of hours 232

IG Stuff

Name - Sviri Yuslef

Address - Classified

Date of birth - Classified

Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest? - I have passed my advanced drivers licence. I used to drive military vehicles when I was in the Russian Army. I also have a burning passion to serve justice to those who defy the government!
(01-21-2013, 05:53 PM)Verzyn Wrote: Steam Name - [FL:RP]Verzyn

Number of bans - 3

Desired Position - High Speed Interceptor Unit

Number of hours 232

IG Stuff 37, 6ft 1, knows basic self defense, quite athletic

Name - Sviri Yuslef

Address - Classified

Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest? - I have passed my advanced drivers licence. I used to drive military vehicles when I was in the Russian Army. I also have a burning passion to serve justice to those who defy the government!

Steam Name - [FL:RP] Evil Elf

Number of bans - 2

Desired Position - S.W.A.T

Number of hours - 90

IG Stuff - Harrison 'Evil' James

Name - Harrison

Address - Classified

Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest? - I was in a British sniper team during the gulf war but i was discharged after a successful mission where i flanked an enemy soldier who had taken a hostage and put him down. I also know how to breach and clear building successfully and am trained in unarmed combat.