Ban Request for 3
Name of player: Le Seul Tetraplegique (passenger), DiabolicalxSnake (passenger), [GL] Skitzlet (owner of truck and props, driver)

SteamID: Le Seul Tetraplegique STEAM_0:0:42275013
DiabolicalxSnake STEAM_0:0:40873814
[GL] Skitzlet STEAM_0:1:29250063

Time in GMT: 0500 +/- 5 minutes

Server: v2d

Summary: Modifying a Tides truck with a prop shaped like a penis and trying to offer rides on the penis express. Fail RP.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/umN4iBLUO2s
[Image: 70069B6E544BDCFAAC376A628383D6F09C6EBAD7]
[Image: ABBD60C363BEA12FB347CB1FC25ABC72536D0D04]
[Image: 6D0620399F6EEB89ABAA3BFDFD99D4A7A6B3C3EB]
[Image: 88C960C48543CD5F41A5D0E07C920C6856C0F5E9]
To add to the case, I have blacklisted Skitzlet for this exact offense on v33x. Apparantly warnings are not recieved and processed properly in this case.
To be fair, that was player3's penis.You deleted my mobile turtle stand, for fading door ramps. *which was awesome btw.

I didnt know the rules till i actually checked after this incident I forgot who reminded me. Seen it before w/o consquences so i didnt think much.
Also, i take full responsibility, it was fun, and caused no harm. But still fail RP.

I would prefer no riders get in trouble, there were a ton of them that night that werent on camera.
(01-22-2013, 04:09 AM)SKitz Wrote: To be fair, that was player3's penis.You deleted my mobile turtle stand, for fading door ramps. *which was awesome btw.

I didnt know the rules till i actually checked after this incident I forgot who reminded me. Seen it before w/o consquences so i didnt think much.
Also, i take full responsibility, it was fun, and caused no harm. But still fail RP.

I would prefer no riders get in trouble, there were a ton of them that night that werent on camera.

I noted the passengers for that reason. As for not knowing I think you have a few hundred hours, how could you not know? Reading the rules is important. Besides, it was a giant penis man. Come on.
Just bought a tides truck, never really realized rule 6.
and
Ive seen worse.
(01-22-2013, 02:42 PM)SKitz Wrote: Just bought a tides truck, never really realized rule 6.
and
Ive seen worse.

Fair enough, I believe you.
No hard feelings though.
I was being quite mingey that night, greygoose ftw <3
(01-22-2013, 07:49 PM)SKitz Wrote: No hard feelings though.
I was being quite mingey that night, greygoose ftw <3

No hard feelings man. My ban requests are rarely personal. I took screenshots and I was asked to post the request.
I do not believe I deserve a ban for this (I am Le Seul Tetraplegique), because when I saw this contraption i just wanted to see what was going on so I hopped on. At the time I was pm'ing the owner to let him know he should delete the props. I was in the seat for maybe a total of 20 seconds.

I did not condone the structure at all, I just wanted to stay caught up with the owner, and hopping in the seat was the easiest way to do that.

I did not intend to harm the RP or play experience of anyone on the server. In fact, I was trying to alleviate the problem. The worst you could say about me is that I poorly chose my method for doing so. For that I am sorry, but I maintain my position that what I did does not warrant a ban. I hope you agree with me.
[quote='Salinsky' pid='202437' dateline='1358764919']
To add to the case, I have blacklisted Skitzlet for this exact offense on v33x. Apparantly warnings are not recieved and processed properly in this case.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, he RDMed me when he was a SSA when i was a HOSS on v2d