Ban Request [FL:RP] Verzyn
Name of player: [FL:RP] Verzyn

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42747725

Time in GMT: About 19:30 (GMT+1)

Server: v33x

Summary: He ran to me and random tased me and started accusing me for regless driving and handcuffed me and tried to arrest me. He would not listen to me and kept accusing me.

Evidence:
[Image: 7A0346120E286D96FD70C7F09810C96964D5E91C]
This ban request is daft for many reasons.

At the time of this happening Salinsky was online, Salinsky is a moderator who could have assessed the situation first hand and taken action right then and there, instead of making this ban request you should have called Salinsky.

Unfortunately pictures are pictures which means you cannot hear what Verzyn was saying which in this case (as I presume he is asleep) makes this ban request very one sided as currently, it is only your word on this matter.

Now, regarding the handcuff and arrest, the president had actually said that speeding was an arrest able offense, he had also mentioned the maximum speed you could go at before you were breaking the law, the chances are you didn't realize you were going over the speed limit but Verzyn did, he was using a speed checker gun on people often and so were the other cops.

However I did see a Corleone driving quite fast, much faster than the speed limit a little bit before this happened.

(I feel this information is helpful towards this situation as I know I wasn't involved entirely directly but this is the basics of what happened, as this is a very one sided ban request right now I feel that this explains what happened.)
Lead by example.
The things is that i tried to get to Salinsky at the time but before i could that i got banned for breaking FearRP... So that is why i had to post this.

And as told in the request i didn't even have my car out of the inventory.
Insufficient evidence.