how do I make my Server's load Faster
Exclamation 
Hello everyone!

I enjoy playing Fearless alot, but one of the problems i have been having is the time it is taking to get onto the server.

All of my friends get onto the server within seconds, and when i join, it takes me 10 minutes.

I have tried to fix it, but every time i join, it is re-downloading the models, textures, etc, even though i already have them on my computer.

And the one awnser i need to know is,...

"how do i stop it from re-downloading the files, and it taking so long to join!"

I hope that someone can help me out, so that the next time i join, i wont have to wait as long, and it makes my RP'ing much more easier, as if i disconnect, i can re-connect fast!
DL isn't long.
The whole crap of server connection is really long, and that's on every game made by Valve. DOTA2 is long to connect, HL2, CS: S, CS: GO, TF2, ... are long to connect too, etc. And no, you can't do anything about it.
I know, but many of my friends connect within seconds, and i don't know why that is;

I have got a rather fast internet connection, and ViljoeL can connect within a few seconds, so i don't understand what is going on. it may be to do with valve, but how come a few of my friends are able to connect fast, and then a few of them cant?
Your title is miss-leading, I was getting ready to scorn you for asking how to increase the speed of your own server on the FL forums.
(01-19-2013, 11:38 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: Your title is miss-leading, I was getting ready to scorn you for asking how to increase the speed of your own server on the FL forums.
It takes that long for me to, no idea why.
Same here, generally sticks around "Retrieving server info" and downright stops responding on "Sending client info". It does work after a minute or two...

I remember, once, it worked perfectly. Clicked connect and it connected within a matter of seconds. That only happened once though.
(01-20-2013, 01:07 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Same here, generally sticks around "Retrieving server info" and downright stops responding on "Sending client info". It does work after a minute or two...

I remember, once, it worked perfectly. Clicked connect and it connected within a matter of seconds. That only happened once though.

I know that it does Retrieving server info, and then sending client info, but between them both, does yours also download the models again? I don't know if yours does doom-dude, but every time i come on the server, although i already have the models, it re-downloads them! Is there a way to stop it from doing this?
(01-20-2013, 07:49 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote:
(01-20-2013, 01:07 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Same here, generally sticks around "Retrieving server info" and downright stops responding on "Sending client info". It does work after a minute or two...

I know that it does Retrieving server info, and then sending client info, but between them both, does yours also download the models again? I don't know if yours does doom-dude, but every time i come on the server, although i already have the models, it re-downloads them! Is there a way to stop it from doing this?

Mine redownloads some files too. It doesn't take long compared to the "Retrieving infos" and "Sending infos" part, though ... I'll check what could be done for that.
(01-20-2013, 07:49 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote:

It did on v2p and v2d for a while, then it stopped by itself (I have all the content downloaded). I have np why it's doing what it's doing.