Unblacklist request Conor [SOAAD M]
[b]Name:[Conor [SOAAD M]]

[b]Time/Date:[Approximately 9:00 pm GMT]

[b]Steam ID:[STEAM_0:1:51112971]

[b]Admin who blacklisted you:[Narcotic]

[b]Reason why you should be unblacklisted:[i should be unblacklisted because i was not Intentionally trying to cause CDM i came out of a turn at the tides hotel as i was parked there and i could not see to my right only to my left as the angle of my car was facing left i could see towards nexus and not to the tunnel where a firetruck was speeding along i oulled out and got towed down the street on the trucks bumper and got off and parked at buger king and then went to a scene where an accident had happened previously and narcotic approached me and black listed me for 6 hours for Intentionally trying to cause CDM and he walked away]
Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. - Arthur C. Clarke
You had been crashing into parked vehicles to hit groups about 3 - 4 times, the 4th time you took out me including 4 others, that's when I gave you the blacklist.
[quote='Narcotic' pid='201816' dateline='1358615235']
You had been crashing into parked vehicles to hit groups about 3 - 4 times, the 4th time you took out me including 4 others, that's when I gave you the blacklist.
[i think you have me confused i had been in one crash in the full time i was on that server you must have me confused as i said the crash wasnt even my fault and i did not kill anyone]
(01-19-2013, 05:34 PM)silent_strikes Wrote: [quote='Narcotic' pid='201816' dateline='1358615235']
[i think you have me confused i had been in one crash in the full time i was on that server you must have me confused as i said the crash wasnt even my fault and i did not kill anyone]

You, physically didn't, but the vehicles you hit intentionally did.
(01-19-2013, 09:45 PM)Narcotic Wrote: [quote='silent_strikes' pid='201835' dateline='1358616888']

[I swear by it i did not intentionally try to cause CDM and i didnt hit any vehicle i only got hit by a truck]
(01-20-2013, 10:45 AM)silent_strikes Wrote:
(01-19-2013, 09:45 PM)Narcotic Wrote: [quote='silent_strikes' pid='201835' dateline='1358616888']

[I swear by it i did not intentionally try to cause CDM and i didnt hit any vehicle i only got hit by a truck]

I had been looking at you for quite a while.
(01-20-2013, 11:14 AM)Narcotic Wrote:
(01-20-2013, 10:45 AM)silent_strikes Wrote: [quote='Narcotic' pid='201923' dateline='1358631919']
[quote='silent_strikes' pid='201835' dateline='1358616888']

[Ok if u were looking you would know i was only Hit by a truck i did not ram anyone ]

I had been looking at you for quite a while.

Anyway do you remember what car i was driving i remember the colour of my car and i can assure you i did not ram anyone as i have said a firetruck hit me
Blacklist expired.