Admin Banned me for No Reason
Your name: mike3497

Your ban ID: 22036

Banned by: [FL:M] DoomDude1

Reason: Intentionally breaking FearRP.

Involved: mike3497 (me; I was a rebel) [FL:M] DoomDude1 (cop) bnam2 (friend who witnessed; Black Market Dealer)

Why we should unban you: Here is the whole story. So my friend and I were setting up a shop in the building across from the bank on V33x. I left our store and saw a police man drive by ([FL:M] DoomDude1). I was messing around and called him a stupid cop. He got mad, got out of his car and tazed me then proceeded to handcuff me. My friend (bnam2) witness the whole thing and argued with the cop saying that he can not taze me for that. I tried to explain to the cop that there was worse things going on throughout the city than a Rebel calling him stupid. He said I did not read the rules of FearRP and that I was breaking RP and did not know what I was doing. I then explained to him that I did know what I was doing and then he banned me. I do not understand why I was banned for calling a cop stupid repeatedly when there are people that break NLR, do RDM and CDM and are never banned. The rules say not to insult admins in OOC, not in game. So I don't know what I did wrong.
You ran up to my car and started repeating "Stupid, stupid, stupid cop" so I got out and proceeded to taze and cuff you, just to give you a little "shake" then would let you go. At one point, mid-RP mind you, you decided to start repeating insults, pointed towards the commander this time. I got a warrant on you for an arrest, at which point you decided to completely ignore he commander wielding a pistol and an SS agent pointing a tazer at you, running off into the middle of the road.

At that point I physgunned you to the side to see why you have clearly broken FearRP. After asking you if you were aware of what FearRP is (also pointing out that you were under a LOT of it, 2 officers and an SS agent, while you were cuffed) you told me that you knew what FearRP was and that what you did was not FearRP in any way. That is when I proceeded and banned you for intentionally breaking FearRP.
(01-18-2013, 12:24 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: You ran up to my car and started repeating "Stupid, stupid, stupid cop" so I got out and proceeded to taze and cuff you, just to give you a little "shake" then would let you go. At one point, mid-RP mind you, you decided to start repeating insults, pointed towards the commander this time. I got a warrant on you for an arrest, at which point you decided to completely ignore he commander wielding a pistol and an SS agent pointing a tazer at you, running off into the middle of the road.

At that point I physgunned you to the side to see why you have clearly broken FearRP. After asking you if you were aware of what FearRP is (also pointing out that you were under a LOT of it, 2 officers and an SS agent, while you were cuffed) you told me that you knew what FearRP was and that what you did was not FearRP in any way. That is when I proceeded and banned you for intentionally breaking FearRP.

Ok since we are not on the game and I can talk to you one on one I would like to explain myself. Ok I know I repeatedly called you stupid when I left my store. After you got out and tazed me and then cuffed me, I thought you were going to arrest me for calling you stupid. I thought this was crap that I was being arrested for something so retarded. That is why bnam2 and I started arguing with you. That is why I was running around. I realize now that I should not have done that but I also would like to point out that you said that I "decided to start repeating insults, pointed towards the commander this time". I was handcuffed so I could not have pointed a gun or anything at you guys.I did though call you guys stupid. I would like to apologize for calling you stupid but no where in the rules does it say I can't. It says I can't insult in OCC but this was in game and I was also a rebel so what do you expect. Rebels are supposed to hate cops. That is all I have to say.
You seem to mistake the arrest for an OOC matter. The arrest was IC completely (you wouldn't run up to cops and insult them IRL, would you?).

The ban is OOC, you deliberately chose not to obey FearRP.
(01-18-2013, 12:36 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: You seem to mistake the arrest for an OOC matter. The arrest was IC completely (you wouldn't run up to cops and insult them IRL, would you?).

What part of the rules say I can not insult a cop?

And if you believe that I broke FearRP by running away, you do realize that rebellious people will resist arrest, right?
(01-18-2013, 12:49 AM)mike3497 Wrote:
(01-18-2013, 12:36 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: You seem to mistake the arrest for an OOC matter. The arrest was IC completely (you wouldn't run up to cops and insult them IRL, would you?).

What part of the rules say I can not insult a cop?

And if you believe that I broke FearRP by running away, you do realize that rebellious people will resist arrest, right?

I see no reason for an unban.
What part of the rules say you won't be arrested for insulting police officers?

You do also realise that no matter how rebellious you are, you will obey a person holding a gun/tazer/
(01-18-2013, 12:49 AM)mike3497 Wrote: And if you believe that I broke FearRP by running away, you do realize that rebellious people will resist arrest, right?

Not when you've got a fully loaded S.W.A.T agent and two officers with tazers (That pack a punch mind you) standing next to you ALREADY cuffed.

Appeal reviewed and denied.

Under 24 hours and the suspension was deemed valid.