[BUYING] V2D Gunshop Dupe ( Bored? Need a challenge? )
Must be private. I want to be the only one who ever use it. By selling me this, you also agree to never use it or give/sell it to anyone else.
I'm buying the dupes, the idea, the concept, the patent ( ect. ), not the rights to use it.

[FL:RP] Lamort
STEAM_0:1:45549458

Area : V2D. The bar in the woods, near the lake.
Must follow these rules ;
- It NEEDS to be OCD friendly, everything needs to be as perfectly fitted as possible and no material lanes.
Examples ; ( Obviously Red is not accepted and green is)

- Cant be seen outside through walls/roof ( See 8th screenshot ).
- Must be bullet proofed.
- Must fit a gun shop design (e.g.: No fancy stuff that would look like government defense or an expensive dance club).
- No strobes or flashy colors unless for signs.
- Can be in multiple dupes.
- Must fit with the wooden house decor/color. ( Doesn't have to be wood, just don't put bricks or marble for example).
- And of course for last... Must fit server rules... :3.

Restrictions :
(You don't have to make it with the counter but I think it looks better if you do)
Vending area :

Legit backstore area :

Shady backstore area :

Extras
- Decorations (crates in backstoor, gun racks ect.).
- Signs. (The shop is called M.I.L.F. and Guns)

Tell me how much you want and when will it ready before actually building it please.
Feel free to throw me ideas or concept even if they don't follow certain rules, I'm open minded. Unfortunately my OCD isn't as open minded as me, so it will still need to be as requested for some aspects.
I shall have a go at this, wish me luck :3
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]
(01-17-2013, 04:13 AM)Tyler Durden Wrote: Tell me how much you want and when will it ready before actually building it please.

Good luck! But don't you want to discuss a price first :o?
Fine 10k, seeing it's going to take me awhile to do all the measurements Exact perfect the way you want it, I have no idea what you really want but i'll see if you like the way i do this.
(01-17-2013, 07:19 AM)tf2pro715 Wrote: Fine 10k, seeing it's going to take me awhile to do all the measurements Exact perfect the way you want it, I have no idea what you really want but i'll see if you like the way i do this.

For 10k I can overlook perfection as I want it, I can use it as a temporary. If you want to put more time on it and make signs and stuff I can add money.
#Imrichbitch
Well, i think i have actually got one for V2d, i will need to have a look.

if not, i am very good at making Buildings out of props, so if you would like me to make you one, then please ask, as i am happy to help you for a small cost!
Finished.
The following 1 user Likes Grant's post:
  • Lamort
Successful build, Enjoy it.
(01-17-2013, 08:07 AM)tf2pro715 Wrote: Finished.

Bought his for temp shop and signs & decorations. Thanks again.
Still looking for something REALLY perfectly good. If you have one or idea, pm me IG or add me on steam.
(01-17-2013, 07:49 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Well, i think i have actually got one for V2d, i will need to have a look.

if not, i am very good at making Buildings out of props, so if you would like me to make you one, then please ask, as i am happy to help you for a small cost!

Wow I totally never saw your comment... I was looking for spelling errors in my posts ( YES I DO THAT) when I noticed it.
YOU DAMN NINJA. Add me on steam/PM me IG. We can talk about it.