Ruxandra
Name:Missedi

Time/Date:17.1.13

Steam ID:Idk does this mean Ruxandras or mine?

Name of Administrator:Ruxandra

Evidence:
I think you can see evidence yourself.
Ruxandra banned me from going outside nexus when i was SS rank, before that he blacklisted me from rank, SoulRipper unbanned me but Ruxandra banned me again and wont unblacklist me from SS ranks.

Oh and this isnt first time, he earlier demoted me from HSS because i was wearing a suit. and all other SS too.
No, I banned you because you tried your best to find loopholes in the rules to excuse the fact that you broke one. Before that incident, a few days before I demoted you for leaving the Nexus and told you what you did wrong, the second time you did absolutely the same, practically ignoring the past warning which lead to your blacklist. After the blacklist you completely changed your story saying that you went outside to search for the President, which was a lie due to the fact that he was at the top level, you could have radio'd him or even go there initially.

As a last statement, I'd like you to review the thread regarding abuse reports and see that this situation doesn't fit as abuse.

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(01-17-2013, 11:47 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: No, I banned you because you tried your best to find loopholes in the rules to excuse the fact that you broke one. Before that incident, a few days before I demoted you for leaving the Nexus and told you what you did wrong, the second time you did absolutely the same, practically ignoring the past warning which lead to your blacklist. After the blacklist you completely changed your story saying that you went outside to search for the President, which was a lie due to the fact that he was at the top level, you could have radio'd him or even go there initially.

As a last statement, I'd like you to review the thread regarding abuse reports and see that this situation doesn't fit as abuse.

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393

Going outside nexus is not against rules -.-

Ruxandra, first time you demoted whole SS for wearing a suit.
That's a different case, let's focus on yours for now, shall we? Your job as SS is to guard the President at all times, not to go outside with your weapon out or act as a Police Officer.
We don't need to have a rule for absolutely anything, use common sense to interpret what you can and cannot do.

It's actually written in the main title of the rules section:

[Rules]
The following rules are made to make clear what is allowed and what is not, this is required for any decent roleplay server. We expect you to read all the rules before playing. It may take a couple of minutes to read all the rules, but an average ban is a lot longer than that. It’s almost impossible to cover every single detail with rules, so we expect that you use your common sense and won’t do questionable things or search for loopholes. If you are not sure if something is allowed or not, ask an admin to clarify.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
So you say its nothing wrong to ban with no exist rules?

And that belongs to same, i was HSS at that moment

And you have said about leaving nexus only once..
Report reviewed and closed. Not abuse noted.

Also, no evidence was provided, under the circumstances it wasn't crucial for the review to be conducted but it is still requested at all times.