STEAM_0:0:59345384
&
STEAM_0:0:60072912
Time in GMT:
From about 9PM EST to 12AM EST
Server:
v2p
Summary:
Ok so i would like to start out by saying that i love fearlessRP. I enjoy its mixed playing style to create a semi-serious roleplay where players can immerse themselves into passiveRP without a ton of background experience needed. Tonight i got on to discover a group of rebels named Flatty and Superlativetree. When i first ran into them they were picking on a player and harrasing him even when the player asked for them to stop. After about 2 whole hours of harrasing Fultzy got on to quiet things down. Immediately i noticed that the players put on an act better than broadway trying to explain to the admin that they were "just kidding" and "only passiveRPing." Upon hearing their story Fultzy pointed out their ridiculously high kills on the scoreboard. Their hours had been less than 50 and time on the server that day was at 10 hours with kills of about 37 kills Fultzy asked everyone to stick to passiveRP for a while and stop with the killing. After the admin had left the players appeared to return to normal until they came to our base (SethCorps and Flawless were also basing with me). Without any reason or intent to start any kind of RP the players attacked the base and killed both of my friends and their contra. The raid seemed very Precise and accurate for a raid and i have been in alot of them in my time on fearless. I noticed several moments where they appeared to have amazing accuracy from far distances and where not tactical, but oldly wise in their raiding style. After the raid had ended the 2 players taunted my friends who had been killed in the raid and eventually forcing them to quit. I thought that their playing style was unfit for a community where players can passively enjoy playing and the game not just be about raiding and contra. I saw very aggressive actions and i hope that if FULTZY sees this that he may be able to backup any information i may have gotten incorrect or missed. I appreciate your time and hope that you can handle this so i may return to a fun RP server not a round of counterstrike.
Evidence:
this is not much but its all i have.
http://s1118.beta.photobucket.com/user/b...0.jpg.html
http://s1118.beta.photobucket.com/user/b...9.jpg.html
http://s1118.beta.photobucket.com/user/b...5.jpg.html
I talked to Tree at length and apparently he had been on the server for 10 hours. Apparently he had a disconnect but if you rejoin within a short time it keeps your scoreboard. I personally know if you rejoin quick enough it doesn't always wipe your scoreboard or your stuff from the map. Only seen it during disconnects. I do not know the whole story, however what I was told was that it started with the gambino mob when spud was prez and went from there. I would suggest checking the logs 9-10 hours prior to the time posted and work your way down to determine when he logged on and it started. When I first logged in there was a flame war, people declaring hacks, and after giving a few warnings, a few more insults. I am not issuing warnings because I think I'm FL staff, I was warning because if it continued much longer I would have started up screen shots. As the arguement ended fairly peacefully I let it lie. Good luck with this ban request and it would seem that not everything the pictures show capture the full event.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team