Server crash after placing props
Exclamation 
Today, I found a prop(s) in the "building" section that makes the server crash after about 7 seconds. Or maybe it's just me...? I do not know and this have never happened to me before. Can someone please take a look at it?

Also this happens to me on V2D..!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
If you mean a prop that crashes the server, please enlighten us with a private report.
(01-16-2013, 04:32 PM)Adman Wrote: If you mean a prop that crashes the server, please enlighten us with a private report.

I don't think it's a single prop, I think it's when I spawn any prop..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Does it happen ONLY on v2d?
(01-16-2013, 05:26 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Does it happen ONLY on v2d?

I think so as I went to VP2 and nothing happend..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Is there anything I can do..?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I am not sure what is going on here. Just be patient I am sure something will be fixed. Just try to avoid spawning props in the mean time.
Regards,
aviator
(01-17-2013, 04:42 PM)Aviator Wrote: I am not sure what is going on here. Just be patient I am sure something will be fixed. Just try to avoid spawning props in the mean time.

That's going to be hard... Tounge
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(01-17-2013, 04:43 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
(01-17-2013, 04:42 PM)Aviator Wrote: I am not sure what is going on here. Just be patient I am sure something will be fixed. Just try to avoid spawning props in the mean time.

It may be, I would not like to be in your situation. I hope this is fixed for you, as it may be hard to not spawn a prop, but are you sure it is 'every' single prop causing this and only v2d? This may be a server issue or that your Garry's Mod files may have corrupted, I am just throwing various problems out there, even though they may all be wrong.
Regards,
aviator
(01-17-2013, 04:46 PM)Aviator Wrote:
(01-17-2013, 04:43 PM)myfloodify Wrote:

It may be, I would not like to be in your situation. I hope this is fixed for you, as it may be hard to not spawn a prop, but are you sure it is 'every' single prop causing this and only v2d? This may be a server issue or that your Garry's Mod files may have corrupted, I am just throwing various problems out there, even though they may all be wrong.

It's in the build section that every prop crashes the server... I tried to just spawn random props and it crashed.. Not only for me, but for the whole server... So that's kind of bull
Kind Regards,
Floodify