my game keeps crashing
got a issue everytime i join your server evocity_v2d i crash instantly. If i join the other server i crash after 2-15 min. What should i do

ps. the errors is: half life 2 stoped working, lua code error or some third thing i cant remember

sorry if its not understandable my english is not the best
Have you tried what's in this post? I think it's the same

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=2321

Check it and say something
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
The facepunch one doesn't work, the other two are more related to hl2 not working upon startup, not when joining servers.
I have this problem too, it's incredibly annoying, here is a list of things I've tried to fix it:
Cleared game cache
Deleted all mods, and reinstalled them.
Deleted all mods permanently.
Deleted all maps and reinstalled them.
Deleted all maps permanently (Apart from evocity/evocity2)
Playing maps on singleplayer and then joining (This works sometimes, but then the game mode crashes and i have to restart gmod)
Deleted the content for the FL server and re-downloaded it
Reinstalled gmod completely (Took me ages because of my slow internet >_>)
Tried putting multiple different commands into the launch options (+r_hunkalloclightmaps 0)
I then tried updating all my drivers for my graphics card etc.
I'm pretty sure it's a game mode bug, seeing as garry has been updating a lot recently, and I've tried EVERYTHING I can think of to fix it.
I'll be pissed if it's something simple, but does anyone know how to fix this problem? ><
Somehow it stopped now and thats just nice now when i just bought donator but how do i close a thread?
That happends to me all the time only when i join Fearless.
how i fix it is:

first i join some random server with not so much to dl.
when im on the random server i just press Esc and join Fearless from servers.

That has always worked for me

and i do get that HL2.exe is no longer responding W/E. so try this before u reinstall gmod and all its mods if u got alot of mods xD